+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hallowtide rises from the dead: October 20 – November 3

So how does the new 100 day rod compare the the frozen 120k prof rod (which does more damage to fish, I know one lasts twice as long)

Quote Originally Posted by nilloc View Post
    Trion nice work again. Times that screw everyone. Why can't you run it every 4hrs all day.
    Times for most Australians are.
    1am. No
    5am. No
    9am. At work
    1pm. Still at work

^^

Please reduce the amount of tokens required to claim prizes. No way can Aussies hope to achieve this.

The only thing that can save this event right now is the costumes. *cough* hint, hint *cough*

This is Haranya Event? to 90% qest in Harayna continend and why pvp is full open...?

Most games introduce holiday events that are casual and allow most all players to obtain the prizes they want from it as long as they are around for the event at least once a day. Not the bucketheads at Trion or XL, no, they put an event in game that requires you to quit real life for 2 weeks to obtain enough tokens to get items that would be worth the effort. Why even have a holiday event at all if it's going to seem like more of a job then a fun seasonal activity. I guess this is what happens when dumb people piss away $$$ like nothing and allow a worthless company to keep on making profit.

@Celestrata 1:00 AM GMT event does not start. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Fern View Post
    Most games introduce holiday events that are casual and allow most all players to obtain the prizes they want from it as long as they are around for the event at least once a day. Not the bucketheads at Trion or XL, no, they put an event in game that requires you to quit real life for 2 weeks to obtain enough tokens to get items that would be worth the effort. Why even have a holiday event at all if it's going to seem like more of a job then a fun seasonal activity. I guess this is what happens when dumb people piss away $$$ like nothing and allow a worthless company to keep on making profit.
    This pretty much.

I was hoping it will be the sam as summer event when I could easily obtain every prize possible. But we had a lot of ppl screaming on forums that the event is not challenging enough and too easy.

So now i have to struggle just to get the bed
    EU - Sirothe - Kobeni
    EU - BnS - Windrest - Crimson Legion - Noel Kannagi - Force Master - no guild yet

Quote Originally Posted by Iceshaker View Post
    In 5 Minutes 5 Deth in two Crowns!!! Sry this is bad Trion fix this ♥♥♥♥!!!!
    Your tears were delicious

Can anybody tell me how event works and what I need to do?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast