+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hallowtide rises from the dead: October 20 – November 3

Quote Originally Posted by Fern View Post
    Most games introduce holiday events that are casual and allow most all players to obtain the prizes they want from it as long as they are around for the event at least once a day. Not the bucketheads at Trion or XL, no, they put an event in game that requires you to quit real life for 2 weeks to obtain enough tokens to get items that would be worth the effort. Why even have a holiday event at all if it's going to seem like more of a job then a fun seasonal activity. I guess this is what happens when dumb people piss away $$$ like nothing and allow a worthless company to keep on making profit.
    Couldn't agree more.

The zones are peaceful and I have done the dailies and contest quest.....what a joke. Horribly implemented, poorly designed and a total fail. It's total chaos at the event that occurs 4 times a day. Portal trolling (can be prevented in functionality), imprisons, farm haulers and more going on just to screw people over. Does trion not know how their player base acts? You think that you would've learned by now, but apparently you are insane because you try the same types of things over and over, hoping for a different result. After Archeage, I will never play a Trion game ever again. Myself and a lot of others are just waiting on a few new options that will release soon, then, we will say goodbye to a fun game, but controlled by an incompetent company.

Can someone confirm if the only prize snail is the purple candy fueled fastropod? I want the yellow one and it doesn't look like an option.

Tokens look like a huge pain to get with bugged quests and all not to mention I can't make it to any of the timed TC events bc school/work. I'm not killing myself/wasting my time on this if what I want isn't even on the list. Even if it was available I don't think I'd have a chance to get it at this pace.

I kinda want the bed, but this is the worst event in the history of mmos imo. Riding a snail...lagfest...♥♥♥♥ is broken. Snails aren't even a Halloween thing. Maybe if you put less thought into carebear complaints about cartblocking and more thought into how not to break the game. Idk...

You can't even complete the quest in Arena in Two Crowns if your on the losing team. It says "Open a shabby Chest", yet you fail to meet the requirements for it. This has been one of the worst events XL and Trion have ever published. I'm sorry, but this timed event in the arena is buggy, glitchy, and troll-filled.

Both options for the quest say 0/1 even though I threw candy.

Iron Chef
    { Asuna }
    <We Few>
    NA - Salphira - Haranya Pirate

sort it out trion i get up at 3 am to do the quest then i cant open the chest pissed off is not the words to define how dissappointed i am myself and loads of others take the time to play your quests earn our rewards and get nothing FIX IT!!!!!

Hallowtide is broken and awfully planned.

BROKEN ...now I have played since alpha ... haven't posted much have had a blast and I keep hoping for things to get better. For the most part things have changed some good some bad... But one thing since the start.... Events ARE BROKEN ... fishing,zone events and seasonal events ... All have some BAD BAD problems. PLEASE start to hear us as a WHOLE and Please Start to give us updates in a Manor that we can all hear you... 2days we saw a message about fixing the Patrons ... BUT the messages stopped and i hear some are still broken ... BUT HALLOW tide ... we haven't heard a word ... other than the bad start... the event is BAD ... Losers at the candy toss almost 80% of the time can't get the turn in ... and some of the winners ... so this is a Massive BUG and we haven't heard a word about the problem ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fern View Post
    Most games introduce holiday events that are casual and allow most all players to obtain the prizes they want from it as long as they are around for the event at least once a day. Not the bucketheads at Trion or XL, no, they put an event in game that requires you to quit real life for 2 weeks to obtain enough tokens to get items that would be worth the effort. Why even have a holiday event at all if it's going to seem like more of a job then a fun seasonal activity. I guess this is what happens when dumb people piss away $$$ like nothing and allow a worthless company to keep on making profit.
    BUMP... Because grinding to do festival BS isn't fun. (derpy donkey, anyone?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast