+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hallowtide rises from the dead: October 20 – November 3

So today.

Myself and one other person

1 fail and one success for each of us.

Same steps to get quest...... fail after tossing candy (might rename to tossing my lunch). and did pick up quests, did toss my lunch and yet one toon gets credit and one still shows quest open. and it wasn't failed with a reacquire needed for quest

So. Once again. Is anyone at Trion even paying attn. at this point is this a private joke amongst the GM's and Producer?

See how many ppl you can get into one space, let them run siege cannons and carts all over blocking ppl, sit back and take bets on who will and who wont actually get credit!!

So far the only winners are ..... a select few.... very few.

Bet at this rate you might see a few (less than 20 beds over-all per server) max rewards. rest just gonna have to enjoy taffy and a pumpkin head lol

Please for the love of all that is holy... think through the next event. Sit down and actually work it. This is getting discouraging to say the least and this isn't what encourages ppl to participate in the first place
    Reading this is a waste of your time.

Release the Kraken!!!

Well this event is terrible. First the zones don't go into festival period and then the event is glitchy and can't always claim the coins from the chests in the arena. Which you have to do more than once a day if you hope to claim more than one item.

Luckily I've only had that glitch happen once. But that along with having to show up at certain times, with no guarantee that you'll be able to even receive credit makes me want to abandon this event and in a way the game as a whole. All the glitches just get too tiresome.

Terrible event.. Logged onto FFXIV for their event today.. Whoever made archeage's event should DL that game and see how events are supposed to be. >_>No one likes doing the same repetitive quest everyday to miss 1 or 2 and not be able to obtain the item they were trying to get.. >_> And wtf does a snail have to do with halloween?

When will the MP be updated today?

I tried this event on two different days, and deleted the 3 coins I got from it as it was a waste of my time and effort. I would have liked the fishing rod but as is I will never get it as I won't attempt this event again the way it is implemented. Sad.

When is the bug with the chests going to be fixed as it is kind of annoying to go there, participate and then get nothing ...

Or maybe, I should ask a different question. How many coins is Trion planning to give as a compensation since we all know that the bug won't be fixed before it is too late ...

4 times x 4 coins = 16 coins lost

It seems fair to me Trion to give at least 10 coins per day for every day with a bugged event.

Are the costumes out yet? They said they'd be available on the 23rd, right?

1. fail = not festival time when event came out

2. fail = little information about how to do event quest and that u can do it 4 times a day insted of the usual once a day.

3. fail = event quest text , the last one of day is wrong time

4. fail = the chests are bugged , i do event and push chest , fails the requirements , i try other chest , fails the requirements.

:'( i hope u will give us coins for the missed days cuz i could have had alooooot more coins.
    Eywyn

Cleric / Caretaker , Healzor

Peace out !

another big waste of time. no chance whatsoever in attaining the bed with this event... imo the only reason to do it. Better to just log off and regenerate the amount of labor you get back from the bed just standing around waiting for the event to fail anyway.
    -ak

Are we geting any compansation or not @Celestrata???

Please answer already, ignoring that question pisses people off more and more, STOP IGNORING AND ANSWER SOMETHING pls

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast