+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hallowtide rises from the dead: October 20 – November 3

For me it looks like Trion dont check the event before patching and starting.
    Professional! Thats Trion ladys and gentleman.

GG can't make a fcking peace zone now nuians camp us easy cause only 4 timers for this quesT GG !

So, still no word on how many tokens per day?

what time does this event start ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudina View Post
    what time does this event start ?
    obviously, it started yesterday already

Please hotfix for peace festival zones -- I'm pirate, a paying player, and would love to take part in these events...

I knew there'd be issues with the event when the just had to push out a half baked patch so it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Thradius View Post
    It sounds like the event, in eastern time, runs at 4:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 4:00 PM... which are all either super early or during school/work hours. Can we get some event times that are in the evening or at night?
    Is this for real? So, I won't be able to do this a single time through the whole event without waking up in the middle of the night or taking the day off work? Can you please revise these times if this is true, maybe add an additional 1 at 8pm? These are the worst times ever for an event.

i hope you ******s fix this ♥♥♥♥... the nuians can get so much more tokens than the east side atm... ♥♥♥♥ing trion plz just do 1 time everything right....

Is the (2 crowns arena) spirit event repeatable or just once per day (it seems to me the quest to touch the spirit stone, is only given out once / day)?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast