View Poll Results: Are you getting error when completing the Event Quest?

Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the quest is failing or I can't open the chest. Something is wrong.

237 92.22%
  • No, has worked fine for me every time.

20 7.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cheer Up the Ezna Spirits cannot be completed

First time I did with main, all worked well till Throw candy, I didn't get the tool to throw, now matter how many times I hit button F or the button in game, just didn't work, I was in a party, quest with throw candy didn't complete but I managed to open the shabby chest.
    2nd time, I wasn't invited in a raid in time for to complete quest, I got in at throw time, and I completed quest I had with guy and did soulstone and then went to throw candy, and again there was no throwing took what I could appoint to target and throw candy, so no quest wasn't completed (These 2 first day when there was no peace,, and I tried several times to do the Solis part of quest but got killed by east each and every time + snail was killed what FORCED me to spend 1 gold every time for a new snail.
    3d time (2nd day with peace zone working) I was finally able to do the whole event quests, both on Solis and in 2 Crowns without any fail.

NA and Kyprosa (EU) worked Today perfectly.

I also want the timer removed and as the quest tells to COMPLETE ONE: <-- This indicates 1: use on chest and 2: throw candy. This is misleading and makes people to understand you have the choice of either use on chest or throw candy, so first of all CORRECT this so it tells you to first throw candy, and then use chest. (I wonder where the hell did they find their lousy translator?)
    Perfect would be if it tells 2 choices and both should be enabled, and one require timing and throwing, other require use on chest. Some ppl might have fun with the throwing and if they on place at right time, why not?
    Kyprosa, Anthalon & Kyrios & <3 Aier Forever <3

Just realized too that if you dc in the middle of candy toss you can't complete the quest when you log back in, making it so you can't open either chest.

2nd event, got ezna again.... cant complete.... AGAIN, losing out on so many tokens

Stupidest event ever! Can't complete, cba to deal with the vehicle and imprison blocking as well as the lag. WORST EVENT EVER!

Oh and did I mention the lag with hundreds of unwashed bodies pressed against each other?

Please stop referring to this party game as the "Candy Throwing Event"

This party game is properly known as the "How many Farm Carts can we fit into the Arena/Everyone open a portal on the NPC/Oh look another mail owl extravaganza"
    --------------
    Patrick
    4jacks

I'm wondering if people just aren't understanding how the whole thing works? It's not terribly intuitive. Took me a while to get all the steps right, and how to know which one to throw at, and that it was actually like an area targeting cursor and things like that.

well dont worry they will fix it NEXT YEAR! They got more to do with theyre stupid worthless twitch streams.
    Trion best company ever !

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #88
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Again, this is a bug that we are aware of and have sent along to XL to investigate on their side. We were able to reproduce it in house and show them the error.

Shabby treasure chest can not be interacted @Celestrata

Grats to XLgames again, if your side comes up second the Shabby Treasure chest can not be interacted with and the quest fails. Thank you for wasting my time and the DAY rift that is coming up at the same time as the Halloween event. Before anyone asks I was throwing correct pumpkins to the correct head, and it fails the requirements in the end. So missing 2 tokens from chest I think plus 1 for quest complete.

Post Hallowtide Arena quest Broken?

So i have been on the loosing team now 4 times in a row and 4 times can not loot the gray chest. does Trion know about this? Are they working on it? Thats a total of 8 event coins ill never see because of yet another broken event from XL Games and Trion. PLEASE can i get a responce to at least say you know about this and are working on it or no you are just now hearing about it and plan to fix this. now im down 8, 8!! event coins.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast