View Poll Results: Are you getting error when completing the Event Quest?

Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the quest is failing or I can't open the chest. Something is wrong.

237 92.22%
  • No, has worked fine for me every time.

20 7.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cheer Up the Ezna Spirits cannot be completed

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Again, this is a bug that we are aware of and have sent along to XL to investigate on their side. We were able to reproduce it in house and show them the error.

So whats to become of all the lost event tokens? How long will this take to fix? how many people will be short tokens to get the items they wanted all because xl and trion cant release content that works? This is yet another blunder on you as a company. I think we as the community need an answer to what your going to do for all of us that have lost out on tokens because of this. Im up to 8 atm. 4 straight losses in the arena. My other toon is up to 12 coins. see where im going with this?

Quote Originally Posted by talizzar View Post
    This rare bug seems to be affecting everyone LMAO.

Just send us 200 tokens so we can go back to playing the game and avoid the grieffest of imprisons, portals and carts.

XL please fix the next event ahead of time so that people can't do this crap at events. Thanks.

They dont even put these events on the test servers.

They are indeed broken, I would have love to get a bed, snail and plushie but now i'll just get a plushie and call it quits i guess

Something else I noticed... on the quest, it says "There's still candy scattered around from the last event"

Except there isn't. Is this intended as a way for people to be able to still complete the quest if they didn't make it for the 15 seconds the candy toss was active? Or is this a mistranslation?

If it's what's actually intended, then it appears broken... which really sucks... BUT it does make me feel a lot better to know that it's still possible (when it's fixed) to do the quest between the actual events happening.

It's probably a mistranslation though

The issue I am having with the quest is when people summon haulers and seige in the arena if there are too many people it will PUSH you into the ground making you unable to move until you recall.... This is the only issue that I have found... Also Celestrata you are always here posting on forums but why do you let these people berate you so much.... I would go on a temp banning spree cause most of this community is so toxic it might teach them a lesson, and honestly we DON'T need them in game if that's how they are going to act!

And can you people STOP ♥♥♥♥♥ing at Trion when XL is the game CODER!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Again, this is a bug that we are aware of and have sent along to XL to investigate on their side. We were able to reproduce it in house and show them the error.
    Thank you. Hadn't been able to see an official response anywhere. I hate to ask this as the compensation begging drives me nuts, but will you be asking for a couple extra days to the event to make up for the lost days? ...I'm not asking for direct freebies, just wondering if there will be time added.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteriaspellweaver View Post
    And can you people STOP ♥♥♥♥♥ing at Trion when XL is the game CODER!
    If they didn't have the issue in Korea, it may be the NA translation of the code, which would be a Trion issue. ...don't blame them as I'm sure it isn't easy. ...all I wanted to see was official answer, which Celestrata moved my thread to, and provided answer here, so I'm good with that.

can you people STOP ♥♥♥♥♥ing at Trion when XL is the game CODER!
    Trion is the publisher. They can stop the presses and not send this ♥♥♥♥e down the slop shoots to shovel this at us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    Thank you. Hadn't been able to see an official response anywhere. I hate to ask this as the compensation begging drives me nuts, but will you be asking for a couple extra days to the event to make up for the lost days? ...I'm not asking for direct freebies, just wondering if there will be time added.
    They can not instantly add time to the event, this was shown with the dragon event, they have to ask XL to rerun the event again maximum, but since this is a Halloween themed event I do not think it will happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast