View Poll Results: Are you getting error when completing the Event Quest?

Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the quest is failing or I can't open the chest. Something is wrong.

237 92.22%
  • No, has worked fine for me every time.

20 7.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cheer Up the Ezna Spirits cannot be completed

Quote Originally Posted by Stormborn View Post
    Trion is the publisher. They can stop the presses and not send this ♥♥♥♥e down the slop shoots to shovel this at us.
    And then people would be complaining that they don't have an event! In this game you just can't please everyone because there are so many damn trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteriaspellweaver View Post
    And then people would be complaining that they don't have an event! In this game you just can't please everyone because there are so many damn trolls!
    Stating a given problem, even if with the assumption of who's fault in handling, is not a troll. Calm down. Take a pill.

The event yesterday worked fine for me.I went today to repeat it and tried twice - the quest wasn't completed and i couldn't open the chest.Tried to abandon the quest and repeat it the second time - still the same.Yesterday we were fighting cause there was no peace period - today the quest is bugged.Tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    The event yesterday worked fine for me.I went today to repeat it and tried twice - the quest wasn't completed and i couldn't open the chest.Tried to abandon the quest and repeat it the second time - still the same.Yesterday we were fighting cause there was no peace period - today the quest is bugged.Tomorrow?
    If what I seen is accurate, it would appear to be a random flaw I guess. The other thing I didn't mention, was that I won yesterday, but it only let me open the shabby. I don't know if that is what is supposed to happen, but that would be another problem with it. ...so just seems very buggy.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #115
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    Thank you. Hadn't been able to see an official response anywhere. I hate to ask this as the compensation begging drives me nuts, but will you be asking for a couple extra days to the event to make up for the lost days? ...I'm not asking for direct freebies, just wondering if there will be time added.
    It depends on how severe this becomes. If it really begins to impact the event, it's something we would absolutely look into and rally for. If we can get this fixed quickly, then most likely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    It depends on how severe this becomes. If it really begins to impact the event, it's something we would absolutely look into and rally for. If we can get this fixed quickly, then most likely not.
    Something please... I really wanted the carriage bed for each of my toons and this bug isn't helping

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    K. Based on what I'm seeing here (just my opinion of course) it would appear to be a fairly wide-spread problem (again basing that on what I've seen in-game as well). If it is fixed within a day, I would think I could still get my snail. ...doubt I could get rod as well though. ..but honestly, it really kind of sucks that I'm going to have to sit around and wait for the event, or jump on for the event, and not know if it is going to work for me or not. ...I can't plan my days around something that might or might not work. ..which I know you can appreciate.

thanks!

wtb fix ;D we want the tokens we are afking for!

LOL that response Celestrata, wow what is the point of the event then? Some of us actually have lives outside of game or are not on during the day to keep trying over and over again (not that "that" would always work anyways since it is so broken) I have not gotten the Cheery or Gloomy buffs at all after participating and now I probably won't be able to get enough Hallowtide tokens to even get what I want if this event doesn't get fixed quickly or extra days added on once it is!

Can you please explain to us the point of it and offering items that are clearly out of reach if it's not gonna work?

BTW I am now missing 3 daily login tracker rewards so far since it was launched a week ago it stays grayed out all day at times never even updating at 12am PDT as you guys have stated. It has gone over 48hrs before allowing me to even click it too. You guys make it very hard to be optimistic and actually enjoy the events when they seldom work and are always time limited...

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Rose View Post
    LOL that response Celestrata, wow what is the point of the event then? Some of us actually have lives outside of game or are not on during the day to keep trying over and over again (not that "that" would always work anyways since it is so broken) I have not gotten the Cheery or Gloomy buffs at all after participating and now I probably won't be able to get enough Hallowtide tokens to even get what I want if this event doesn't get fixed quickly or extra days added on once it is!

Can you please explain to us the point of it and offering items that are clearly out of reach if it's not gonna work?

BTW I am now missing 3 daily login tracker rewards so far since it was launched a week ago it stays grayed out all day at times never even updating at 12am PDT as you guys have stated. It has gone over 48hrs before allowing me to even click it too. You guys make it very hard to be optimistic and actually enjoy the events when they seldom work and are always time limited...
    I'm not upset with Celestrata's answer. They are still evaluating it. If anything, I probably asked the question too early. They were able to replicate the problem. I'd rather them focus on fixing it now, and then assess the other. I was just curious if that was something Celestrata had considered yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast