View Poll Results: Are you getting error when completing the Event Quest?

Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the quest is failing or I can't open the chest. Something is wrong.

    237 92.22%
  • No, has worked fine for me every time.

    20 7.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
Results 231 to 239 of 239

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cheer Up the Ezna Spirits cannot be completed

  1. #231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,091
    Celestrata, any updates on this? I had several days off, so haven't spent much time on the forums. ...The quest still glitched for me about 50% of the time. I was hoping that a quick fix would have been implemented by now. Would like an update on what is being done here. ...well into the event for it not to have been fixed at this point, and from what I'm seeing in-game, and from the looks of this poll as well, it looks like this is a bit more wide-spread than first thought.

    Thanks!

  2. #232
    Senior Member Kytt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Marinia View Post
    It must be the "trick" part of trick or treat...

    LOL! Between XL and Trion, why should we expect anything for Halloween other than trick or trick?

    Still not caring about the event myself but each of my guildies has glitched at least once; one of them as glitched the 7pm PDT event several times. Only happens to him at the 7pm one.

  3. #233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,091
    Couple items I wouldn't mind having. Especially that fishing pole, and that snail scaling terrian that is impassible would be useful in many situations...saving time and what not. ....so I "care" from that standpoint.

    It also was at least implied this was a minor glitch, but it doesn't appear to be at all. Celestrata also stated in earlier posts that the error was replicated by their internal team and sent to XL. ....it has been several days, so I would have thought we'd have gotten an update on it by now considering how many people seem to be hitting the glitch, when this is a time sensitive event.

    Even if the update is "we haven't gotten resolution yet" ...it is still an update I'd like to have so I can plan accordingly.

  4. #234
    Senior Member tinukeda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    Even if the update is "we haven't gotten resolution yet" ...it is still an update I'd like to have so I can plan accordingly.
    You mean beyond when they said that on Friday's livestream?
    The one wherein they also said they had decided to just hand out extra tokens (amount tbd)?

  5. #235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by tinukeda View Post
    You mean beyond when they said that on Friday's livestream?
    The one wherein they also said they had decided to just hand out extra tokens (amount tbd)?
    Yes, not everyone can make a live stream, and I haven't had time to go back and watch it. Sure I've had spare time, I'd rather spend it playing the game. When there are multiple forums posts, they can put said updates in an official response. If I'm not mistake things that have been said in live stream have also changed before.

    ...not complaining, just stating reasoning.

    Thank you for pointing to the live stream for an update. I'll be sure to go back and watch it when I have the time.

  6. #236
    +1 from me. I've successfully opened the chest once. I'm able to show up to two events a day (6PM and 10PM) and I'm frustrated at the tokens I am losing. I'm going to be very frustrated if I miss out on a mount because of this.
    GM of Slaughtered Donkey - Tahyang West Roleplay - http://www.slaughtereddonkey.com

  7. #237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,385
    Today I got the winning buff opened the chest and the npc refused to speak to me..........lol The coding on the event is awful.

  8. #238
    Senior Member tinukeda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    Yes, not everyone can make a live stream, and I haven't had time to go back and watch it. Sure I've had spare time, I'd rather spend it playing the game. When there are multiple forums posts, they can put said updates in an official response. If I'm not mistake things that have been said in live stream have also changed before.

    ...not complaining, just stating reasoning.

    Thank you for pointing to the live stream for an update. I'll be sure to go back and watch it when I have the time.
    There's usually a livestream recap thread somewhere each week, but you've got a point: they get lost in the shuffle easily.
    +1 for a status thread on this issue; they've done similar things before, would be nice to have on this as well.

  9. #239
    Done it twelve times.

    Failed all but two. The two it worked on I got one token for the loss, and three for the win. Four total


    I have gotten four tokens for twelve attempts.

    Four.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts