View Poll Results: Are you getting error when completing the Event Quest?

Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the quest is failing or I can't open the chest. Something is wrong.

237 92.22%
  • No, has worked fine for me every time.

20 7.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cheer Up the Ezna Spirits cannot be completed

Too many people. nearly impossible to get to the damn rock before the candy throwing starts. Once it is over impossible to get to the two chests.

Terrible terrible game design. We need like 10 stones and 10 sets of chests.

The quest where u have to throw the candy is MESSED UP! it doesn't complete right at all - I haven't seen anyone complete it so far and get the chest. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS?

I've had the same problem, as well as several guildies. Fix the event or remove it. I honestly wonder if Trion even stress tests these events before releasing them. Between the early launch, then the festival zone problem, and now the one event where the majority of the tokens comes from is broken? How does XL even continue to let Trion produce this game.

Just give everyone the snail and let them spend the rest of the tokens on the nice stuff they can make ..
    And put a darn workbench in SOLIS too.

I don't want the snail. The bed, the fishing rod the plushie. I have no need for the slowest mount in the game. I don't care what it can climb.

yep very bad design

its just a horrible design to put the whole server in the same spot like this I can only imagine people with lower end computers not being able to do this at all even if u do the quest sometimes it doesn't count and sometimes u throw the candy and it just wont let u or it doesn't count its completely broken and making this event horrible the candy throwing thing should have been all day so people aren't there at the same time lagging the servers I wont be shocked when the servers crash during one of these

They could have done something similar in Solis for the candy toss, but no....let jam everyone together in a tiny spot and see what happens.

Its confusing and frustrating for sure. An invitation for people to grief. Imprisons everywhere, so many people. I couldn't even find candy to throw or figure out what was going on in the mass of people, I must have been missing something. I touched the stone I saw the jack o lanterns on the ground I saw people throwing candy, I'm confused, and I'm sure I would have figured it out but it was over in 2 minutes so, then I was SOL, and the times are only going to give me one chance a day to get it right (I just got lucky enough to get to try already today, that won't happen again.)
    Aquilina - (Naima - Founder)

RIP: Naima & Archeage DressUp

The candy is on the ground where people were throwing it form, you have to press f then left click on the pumpkins mouth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast