+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 91

Thread: Discouraged

  1. #1

    Discouraged

    I am an Alpha player who quit because of all the trolling and purpling over on the east but when I heard about 2.0 and the possibilities of transfers coming in I thought it would be a little different but I guess I got my hope's up for nothing...
    http://i.imgur.com/vEsZfqz.jpg?4
    I will let you decide.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,938
    Lol.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    1,260
    You must not know about the water. Sorry for that buddy!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Em Sock Em View Post
    I am an Alpha player who quit because of all the trolling and purpling over on the east but when I heard about 2.0 and the possibilities of transfers coming in I thought it would be a little different but I guess I got my hope's up for nothing...
    http://i.imgur.com/vEsZfqz.jpg?4
    I will let you decide.
    i hate to tell you this, but that purpling is one of the best aspects of the game. without it, there would be almost nothing to do. why go after world bosses when you arnt going to have to protect yourself. why farm gold if your not going to need to gear your self.

    without the possibility of Pkers (both red and purple) the game fails. im sorry if that bothers you, but this isnt a game for ppl who expect 100% carebear...though give it a few months and we'l see how that goes xD

  5. #5
    Senior Member Corsayr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodoc View Post
    i hate to tell you this, but that purpling is one of the best aspects of the game. without it, there would be almost nothing to do. why go after world bosses when you arnt going to have to protect yourself. why farm gold if your not going to need to gear your self.

    without the possibility of Pkers (both red and purple) the game fails. im sorry if that bothers you, but this isnt a game for ppl who expect 100% carebear...though give it a few months and we'l see how that goes xD
    you were doing so well till you said carebear and exposed yourself as an idiot....
    Tahyang - East
    ♪ Fayble A.K.A. Noel ♪
    Retirement Home

    "Fables are important, not because they tell us monsters are real, but because they teach us monsters can be defeated"

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodoc View Post
    i hate to tell you this, but that purpling is one of the best aspects of the game. without it, there would be almost nothing to do. why go after world bosses when you arnt going to have to protect yourself. why farm gold if your not going to need to gear your self.

    without the possibility of Pkers (both red and purple) the game fails. im sorry if that bothers you, but this isnt a game for ppl who expect 100% carebear...though give it a few months and we'l see how that goes xD
    Well... nope. The fact YOU enjoy it doesnt make it "one of the best aspects of the game". Whitout it people would still have to protect themselves, need gear and so on. Half the server (more like 80-20% on most servers, rarelly you see one balanced) wants to kill you still, only you get it easier to make cash and gear up for GvsR pvp.
    To "grief" simply means that you are trying to negatively impact the game play experience of another player.

    Source: https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...ons-Harassment Glyphs / Trion Code of conduct

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Em Sock Em View Post
    I am an Alpha player who quit because of all the trolling and purpling over on the east but when I heard about 2.0 and the possibilities of transfers coming in I thought it would be a little different but I guess I got my hope's up for nothing...
    http://i.imgur.com/vEsZfqz.jpg?4
    I will let you decide.
    I don't get it, why are you angry? Water is valuable, did they kill you and take the water? Each water can be work a massive amount of gold on a good proc. So yes, you carry something valuable someone else can take = you die. Pretty simple concept i think?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,938
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiddlyWink View Post
    I don't get it, why are you angry? Water is valuable, did they kill you and take the water? Each water can be work a massive amount of gold on a good proc. So yes, you carry something valuable someone else can take = you die. Pretty simple concept i think?
    He's partially angry due to my guild having a no-purple policy going into Kyrios. The intent was to be pro-east so that we would be able to work with those within our faction who enjoy end game content. However, one of our allied guilds has a bad reputation, so people unjustly lumped us together despite us not doing anything to them to warrant it.

    We also loosened that policy a bit to exlude auroria resources.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

  9. #9
    Senior Member JalYt Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Kagoshima
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by Altimar View Post
    He's partially angry due to my guild having a no-purple policy going into Kyrios. The intent was to be pro-east so that we would be able to work with those within our faction who enjoy end game content. However, one of our allied guilds has a bad reputation, so people unjustly lumped us together despite us not doing anything to them to warrant it.

    We also loosened that policy a bit to exlude auroria resources.
    You ally yourself with a guild that purples, even though you have a supposed no-purple policy.

    Sounds like a major, major contradiction.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    1,260
    We allied ourselves with a Guild that is NA and PVP's. Since we are a PVP guild. Whatever they do is their perogative. We just fight and grow crops.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts