+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ISSUE] Dropback + Fireball & God's Whip skills changed [UPDATED 12/2]

Wow you didn't revert backdrop fireball you nerfed it even more!!!

Why do I even play this game... As someone from the top 50 gearscore for over 6 months, dedicated PvPer, invested player, this is it! I AM DONE.
    -NA Calleil

Glad I yoloed my divine gear a couple days ago. Cancelled my subs, gg not waiting another 2 months for a reply that's indicates a fix in an additional three months.
    Nox - Enla

The dropback+flamebolt will be fixed on ArcheAge 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pse View Post
    Dropback + Fireball Still ♥♥♥♥, It's better then before but not how it used to be, the fireballs shoot out way to slow. You guys will never get it right i give up can't help stupid.
    You do realize flamebolt combo doesn't rely on cast time right? Attack speed has ALWAYS affected the speed of throwing flamebolts, ever notice you throw them faster when Thwart is at 3 stacks? Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerz View Post
    You do realize flamebolt combo doesn't rely on cast time right? Attack speed has ALWAYS affected the speed of throwing flamebolts, ever notice you throw them faster when Thwart is at 3 stacks? Food for thought.
    i tested with 3x thwart + dual wield and nothing changed

when the initial change to skills to their Korean counterparts were first introduced to us without the skill queue, almost all of the NA/EU players seemed to complain about it. Triple Slash was no longer its OP 40m range ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ because you actually had to stay in range of the target to get off each swing. Endless arrows was back to 1 shot per skill making it easier for archers to weave skills in between but was still clunky for many. The combo of backdrop + flamebolt was much like it was before this hotfix if I remember right. Then a few days after these changes were put in Trion had the skills reverted back to their NA/EU versions, so now archers cant weave skills inbetween endless arrows(more of a nerf if anything), the backdrop + flamebolt combo saw absolutely NO CHANGE from when they put in the Korean skills, and it is still impossible to weave instant casts in between flamebolts(serious nerfs to mages although ppl will argue it). Meanwhile Battlerage's Triple Slash is reverted back to the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ version where all 3 attacks go off with 1 click, meaning you can get 20m away after the first hit and still be hit, givine battlerage users a huge ♥♥♥♥ing advantage. I still don't understand how they managed to revert some skills but not all after ♥♥♥♥ing up the skill queue yet again
    "I can solo it"-Ryjami

Peashy!

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #187
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Hey guys, we're going to reach back out to XL with the information some of you have put forward. Thank you for your reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Hey guys, we're going to reach back out to XL with the information some of you have put forward. Thank you for your reports.
    Thank you Celestra but, please not more 1 month to fix

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerz View Post
    Yes i do realize Attack Speed has always affected the speed of Flamebolts, And i have tested it and it's ♥♥♥♥ like i said.
    Triggie

so sad...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast