Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Are you kidding me? You closed the FLAMEBOLT BROKEN thread and made it a Publishers Request?

Hybrid View

Are you kidding me? You closed the FLAMEBOLT BROKEN thread and made it a Publishers Request?

This is a broken game mechanic that was screwed up in the last patch and requires an immediate hot fix. It is not a low priority "publishers request" to sit alongside "larger families wanted".

Hiding it in a section where people can request green and red donkeys for Christmas is insulting and not a good idea. This is absolutely infuriating.

U mad?

Yes.
    UDL

Tombs

In reading the publishers request it gets even worse. Celestrata is now saying that this "might be" intended.
    UDL

Tombs

dude it's trion what do u think )) they will do they only apply patches

She really said they dont know if it is "bugged functionality or intended design"...

I just dont know how to respond.
    UDL

Tombs

It was said on the livestream already. It was already stated that it was being looked at and fixed by XL's team. There is no reason why hundreds of these threads should be made everyday when information about it has been stated. You have various ways on getting information about Trion's plans to fix things. One is in-game announcement, two forums and 3 livestream. If you can't find any information from either sources then it hasn't been stated yet and you should create a thread inquiring about it. However if you just made another mindless rage thread, demanding fixes and talking about how bad the publisher is then you are just create a problem and rallying hate against someone without any productivity to make things better. Simply put look for information before you make a thread, and if you only post on teh forums to make a rage thread, you could be doing better things with your time.

Witchbell why dont you read the publishers request thread before typing? The fact that she now says they dont know if it is "bugged functionality" or "intended design" is a major, major change.

It looks to me like they are pushing the issue to the back of the bus AND laying the groundwork to come out with a statement that it was "intended design" all along.

So will you please, next time, look at the information available to you before you respond? I ask this because, yes, I do have better things to do with my time than to break everything down for you.
    UDL

Tombs

I guess moving the thread from General Discussion will prevent Trion from investigating. Tragic.

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    So I will be very blunt here and very clear.

Putting the thread into publisher's requests is not "throwing it to the back of the bus." That forum is now going to be THE forum for all information related to bugs, community requests, etc. If you have noticed, I have listed this as an issue. Should XL come back to us and say that this was intended design, then this changes the conversation. Especially if this is the functionality other regions already have. However, if it's a bug, then it gets fixed. It all is determined on what XL wants the core functionality to be.

And as to the intended functionality, we did mention it on a stream. This is why we are waiting for their determination before proceeding further, as this is the information we have received from them so far.

Now I'm going to close this thread, and if anyone else has any more to add, I suggest you use the Publisher Requests thread.

Closed Thread