+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Login Tracker Reset?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Shinketsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Naima/Kraken, USA
    Posts
    162

    Login Tracker Reset?

    Soooo ummmm.... i wont be getting my 18 merit badges then? When I was soo close too! My and many guild member's login tracker had reset today and instead of getting gummies i got an archeum shard box? and it only gave me 2 starlight shards?

    I'm confused!
    Shinketsu- Platerunner DPS / Tank Guild: (Xcstasy) Server: Naima - Kraken (NA), (Vengeance) Server: Denestrious (NA)

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    - Away -
    Posts
    10,309
    Yes, it's a monthly thing. Probably runs on the GMT timer.

  3. #3
    same here i was almost at 18 D: now we have to start over again? i want my 18 badges!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Shinketsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Naima/Kraken, USA
    Posts
    162
    yes but the Month still says 10 it did not update for 11 which is Nov. and it should not update to change months if so for another 5hrs on server GMT since I am in PDT which is why it makes no sense why it changed. it is still the 31st here in america for several more hours.
    Shinketsu- Platerunner DPS / Tank Guild: (Xcstasy) Server: Naima - Kraken (NA), (Vengeance) Server: Denestrious (NA)

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    - Away -
    Posts
    10,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinketsu View Post
    yes but the Month still says 10 it did not update for 11 which is Nov. and it should not update to change months if so for another 5hrs on server GMT since I am in PDT which is why it makes no sense why it changed. it is still the 31st here in america for several more hours.
    Ummm, I don't know what planet you are on, but it's 12:48 AM GMT right now (Nov 1st) on earth.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Sailing the Great Lakes
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinketsu View Post
    Soooo ummmm.... i wont be getting my 18 merit badges then? When I was soo close too! My and many guild member's login tracker had reset today and instead of getting gummies i got an archeum shard box? and it only gave me 2 starlight shards?

    I'm confused!
    Mine reset but its still giving gummies. No archeum.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    Ummm, I don't know what planet you are on, but it's 12:48 AM GMT right now (Nov 1st) on earth.
    I was about to point this out. The servers are in UTC/GMT and all the daily resets for Loyalty Tokens and such occurs at 12:00 AM GMT. Unfortunately, everything in-game is based of your local time so the month it is showing is probably off due to this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Gentatsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    Ummm, I don't know what planet you are on, but it's 12:48 AM GMT right now (Nov 1st) on earth.
    well, Hate to disappoint you, but on my little corner of this planet called earth. Its 8:53pm Est time, Oct 31st. still have a little over 3 hours to go to call it Nov 1st here.

    it might be nov 1 where you live but dont assume its the same time and day all over the planet.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    - Away -
    Posts
    10,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentatsu View Post
    well, Hate to disappoint you, but on my little corner of this planet called earth. Its 8:53pm Est time, Oct 31st. still have a little over 3 hours to go to call it Nov 1st here.

    it might be nov 1 where you live but dont assume its the same time and day all over the planet.
    The resets for things like your dailies happen in GMT, adn I'm in NA. It was a great rant though, even if you majorly failed.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Valfreya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentatsu View Post
    well, Hate to disappoint you, but on my little corner of this planet called earth. Its 8:53pm Est time, Oct 31st. still have a little over 3 hours to go to call it Nov 1st here.

    it might be nov 1 where you live but dont assume its the same time and day all over the planet.
    that may be true, but your game is based on GMT time. so sucks to be you and everyone else. Trion / XL decided to work with "1 timezone" concept for the rest of the world. Further, Loyalty tokens do NOT reset at 12AM GMT, that's when daily quests reset. Loyalty tokesn reset at 2am EST or like 7am-8am GMT i think. not greatest on the time changes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts