+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilds transferring to Kyrios

Guilds transferring to Kyrios

So what guilds on this server are transferring to Kyrios?

Doubt transferring to kyrios... that server is dead lol Not dead due to lack of people, dead due to the actual health.

I heard someone say in faction chat the other day that Latinus, Latinusss, Defiance, DGD and Incendiary are all moving to Ollo. Latinuss is staying. It must be true though. Someone said so.

I wonder if they have the balls to keep to their words.

Well Trions last word was "no transfers to the big and old servers aka high pop" which would be Kyrios, Aranzeb etc... Would also be reasonable. But yeah, good luck. People should've known better and switched with merger.

Quote Originally Posted by DazedDay View Post
    I heard someone say in faction chat the other day that Latinus, Latinusss, Defiance, DGD and Incendiary are all moving to Ollo. Latinuss is staying. It must be true though. Someone said so.

I wonder if they have the balls to keep to their words.
    I heard everyone is getting a free 20m/s mount if they transfer... thats how silly you sound
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

No point in transferring as a guild unless you wanna go pirate, or just really wanna fight NaCL and Crippling Debt the east and west factions on kyrios are a joke. Pirates overrun the server , 4.5 GS is a low pirate gear score on kyrios.
    Noxxus

<Fatality>

Quote Originally Posted by Aserghui View Post
    I heard everyone is getting a free 20m/s mount if they transfer... thats how silly you sound
    You do realize it is sarcasm right? Just like how you just tried to use with that post. Like all the posts asking when Fatality is switching cause someone said so.

But you're smart. I'm sure you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyxoan View Post
    Doubt transferring to kyrios... that server is dead lol Not dead due to lack of people, dead due to the actual health.
    First off, Are you really one to be talking about server health?

Second, Kyrios is pretty damn balanced tbh, i don't know where you're getting your information from.

Each faction has a few strong guilds that can field 20-30 people each at prime time. While there are your usual ♥♥♥♥ter guilds, there isn't necessarily CONSTANT inter-faction war due to unbalance and hate. Average gear score in each of the stronger guilds of each faction is decent (4.5k ish).

World content is contested 90% of the time (the 10% being dead hours) and world events are always packed and full of pvp. ♥♥♥♥ i can't even do my auroria waters without it turning into full scale water wars half the time.

If any of this indicates that a server is dead then god damn Kyxoan, i would sure as hell like to be enlightened as to what your definition of server health is.
    Professional Wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by breugo View Post
    First off, Are you really one to be talking about server health?

Second, Kyrios is pretty damn balanced tbh, i don't know where you're getting your information from.

Each faction has a few strong guilds that can field 20-30 people each at prime time. While there are your usual ♥♥♥♥ter guilds, there isn't necessarily CONSTANT inter-faction war due to unbalance and hate. Average gear score in each of the stronger guilds of each faction is decent (4.5k ish).

World content is contested 90% of the time (the 10% being dead hours) and world events are always packed and full of pvp. ♥♥♥♥ i can't even do my auroria waters without it turning into full scale water wars half the time.

If any of this indicates that a server is dead then god damn Kyxoan, i would sure as hell like to be enlightened as to what your definition of server health is.
    mmm well the post from Noxxus sums it up, but also the several friends I have in Salt that are bored as ♥♥♥♥ pub stomping the server because all the good players went pirate (sort of like what happened on Naima but to a much larger scale) I guess if you are in the pirate guilds and doing the stomping it could be fun but one sided PVP was never really my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyxoan View Post
    mmm well the post from Noxxus sums it up, but also the several friends I have in Salt that are bored as ♥♥♥♥ pub stomping the server because all the good players went pirate (sort of like what happened on Naima but to a much larger scale) I guess if you are in the pirate guilds and doing the stomping it could be fun but one sided PVP was never really my thing.
    Your friends forgot to tell you that they are zerging everything with 2x number but even with that they are not stomping anything.The only thing they are controlling are the DGS because its always 25 ppl vs 60 pirates.Pirates cant even kill anthalon when we bring 20 to contest them.

Like breugo said there is literally pvp for 90% of time for content.If thats a dead server for you then i dont really know what you think of naima/kraken.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast