+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Back drop + Fire bolt / Gods Whip Nerf

Back drop + Fire bolt / Gods Whip Nerf

It has been weeks now since Mages have been nerfed without any word or representation behind it. This is the fifth nerf in the last six months to caster, while battlerage hasnt been nerfed since release.

We have been kept in the dark as to why this has happened. All you need to do is call XL with your korean ambassador and get an official word for us. What the hell is going on? You guys act like you dont care about the game anymore unless it's a costume being released.
    -NA Calleil

This post is going to be deleted and you'll probably be suspended for posting it but yeah, it's not that hard to fix this. How hard is it to revert all the ability changes back prior to their screw up, isntead of just a select few abilities?

Instead you'll get a "hey guys we don't know what happened but we're gonna contact XL to see what they can do to fix it, becuz we reverted other ability skills, but we don't know how to fix this one that was changed at the exact same time cuz we r smart"

Trion logic.

Publishers Request Forums
    Carebears Unite!! ♥ ♡
    PHP Code:
           c___c

/. .\
           \
    _T_
          /`
       `\
         (/  .  \)
          /
    ';-;'\
         ()/   \() 
    Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    "hey, thanks for giving me more rewards for this thing I get, but why are you not also giving me more of this thing you give me?"

Quote Originally Posted by Chari View Post
    Publishers Request Forums
    There's a reason publisher's request forum is the bottom of the list, nobody reads it. So we voice our opinion here where things might actually see progression
    -NA Calleil

Quote Originally Posted by Pipez View Post
    There's a reason publisher's request forum is the bottom of the list, nobody reads it. So we voice our opinion here where things might actually see progression
    Nobody reads it? Hmm, this issue is the second most viewed thread in the publisher request forum at nearly 3k views.
    Nobody reads it huh? LoL
    Carebears Unite!! ♥ ♡
    PHP Code:
           c___c

/. .\
           \
    _T_
          /`
       `\
         (/  .  \)
          /
    ';-;'\
         ()/   \() 
    Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    "hey, thanks for giving me more rewards for this thing I get, but why are you not also giving me more of this thing you give me?"

Well, people have been asking for updates in the publisher request forums and there is no response. Looking at the latest status update xlgames has to check wheter it's bug or intended design. If you ask me that question should've been answered within an hour of investigation and further steps should be announced. Instead we are waiting for weeks now while having huge pvp issues. If xlgames has not responded yet it is trions responsibility to increase the pressure. It's very disappointing to see a game-breaking issue being neglected like this by both companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalinez View Post
    Well, people have been asking for updates in the publisher request forums and there is no response. Looking at the latest status update xlgames has to check wheter it's bug or intended design. If you ask me that question should've been answered within an hour of investigation and further steps should be announced. Instead we are waiting for weeks now while having huge pvp issues. If xlgames has not responded yet it is trions responsibility to increase the pressure. It's very disappointing to see a game-breaking issue being neglected like this by both companies.
    If there hasnt been a response in the subforum, odds are TRION hasnt gotten a response yet. Jesus people, what do you want them to do? Post 120-character long inanities about their day to day work activities?
    "I wonder if they've found proof I'm really gamako?" -Quillodon 2015
    "Darn it, another thread about sorcery spells, dont these people see the pub requests?" -Celestrata 2015

Should I make more examples?

If there hasnt been a response in the subforum, odds are TRION hasnt gotten a response yet
    This implies a lack of effort due to:

If you ask me that question should've been answered within an hour of investigation and further steps should be announced

If you want to complain about nerfs ...
    Get in line, you got every archer in front of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    You're right when you say that the class doesn't have the 1.0 impact it used to.
    Truth be told a chosen class is only a small representation of a player's sphere of influence. What is lacking in combat ability can absolutely be made up for with social savvy.
    -Khro
    #SaveArchery - When "social savvy" is a Producer's response in how to fix Archery.

Quote Originally Posted by Soibhan View Post
    If there hasnt been a response in the subforum, odds are TRION hasnt gotten a response yet. Jesus people, what do you want them to do? Post 120-character long inanities about their day to day work activities?
    "I wonder if they've found proof I'm really gamako?" -Quillodon 2015
    "Darn it, another thread about sorcery spells, dont these people see the pub requests?" -Celestrata 2015

Should I make more examples?
    If there hasn't been a respond yet trion has to put more effort into getting one. We are having this problem for almost a month now and you are trying to tell me it's normal that they haven't even acknowledged the thing a bug yet.
    About the pub request forum: There are 5 pages of people asking for further info, if trion has not received a response yet celestrata should at least say so instead of ignoring the while thing. So apparantly we have to put more effort into getting a response from trion(just like trion should push xlgames). This thread is doing so. Also check the rules of the pub request forum, there is a point of making a thread here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast