+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: How are we supose to get Golem mount, when log in tracker is broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    As with almost everything they do once a system is introduced, Trion are bound in to the schedule for that system that is set by XL.

As soon as the login tracker went live mid October, the rewards were set in place for November. That includes the login token that we will be using eventually to get the golem that itself is not in game yet - nor is its merchant.
    So, what you're saying is they are not allowed to test and confirm things work right(and implementing fixes) before releasing them?
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

Quote Originally Posted by Slardi View Post
    I'm at 14 out of 19 myself. I've read through all the posts and the various suggestions. Thing is, I work full time. Have done for 25+ years. Evenings (EST) are the ONLY time I get to play, and you know what? The key word here is PLAY. If you implement a reward system, you'd best be damn sure it works for your clients, and if it doesn't, get off yer collective arses and get it fixed or make it good.

Sure, the thing will take four months (optimal) to get, so it's going to be a long haul. But to those affected by this utterly stupid sloppy coding (do they not teach logic in schools anymore?) when that fourth month comes along and they don't have the [insert shiny reward thingy here], they're gonna be pissed. And rightly so.

End rant.
    Just a quick update, now at 17 out of 24. Go me!! Six (or five depending on when they reset) days left to get four more clicks in. I'm betting that's not going to happen.

Can update you Thursday but, I'm at 24/25 for this month on both NA and EU. Should be 5 more days added onto the tracker. So, anyone that has at least 16 days logged in via tracker should be ok as long as they don't miss anymore days.... In theory. Will update Thursday.
    NA - Hanure: Seduction
    GM of <Death Happens> - Hanure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11