+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: North America and Europe Region Restart: 11/14/15 at 2:00 AM PST (-8 GMT)

Hybrid View

  1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    5,616

    North America and Europe Region Restart: 11/14/15 at 2:00 AM PST (-8 GMT)


    Greetings Adventurers!

    On Saturday, November 14th, we will be restarting all North American and European servers at 2:00 AM PST (10:00 AM GMT, 11:00 AM CET) in order to enable the Pawesome Festival. This restart will take approximately 2 hours, and no other changes will be made to the game at this time.

    For more information on the Pawesome Festival, check out our official website!

    Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in Erenor soon!

  2. #2
    fix dropback+flamebolt

  3. #3
    wow you sure know how to ruin everybody's weekend.
    Can't you possible choose a better day for this??

    Also why most of the events happen around 5 pm CST????? people coming back from work find all three events are about to finish at same time (Haclyone , Luscas and MM)
    Why all around the same time?????

    And the other big events like Abyssal and such once a day? and few times a week..............

  4. #4
    already crying about it wow no one is ever happy
    <Rage>

    Gem my pants Trion!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Marlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nazar Aera Alliance
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Uranic View Post
    already crying about it wow no one is ever happy
    I think they have the Rage they live in one mirror's edge with the austera judgement

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbletrouble View Post
    wow you sure know how to ruin everybody's weekend.
    Can't you possible choose a better day for this??

    Also why most of the events happen around 5 pm CST????? people coming back from work find all three events are about to finish at same time (Haclyone , Luscas and MM)
    Why all around the same time?????

    And the other big events like Abyssal and such once a day? and few times a week..............
    It is a two hour downtime very early Saturday morning giving us the entire weekend to have fun with the event. How exactly is that ruining anyone's weekend?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by sloth View Post
    fix dropback+flamebolt
    play a real mage
    Ballto, Level 55 Hellspear Addict

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5
    Friday night...awesome time to have this downtime, way to sell the game!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Qyx View Post
    Friday night...awesome time to have this downtime, way to sell the game!
    4 am central time
    5 am eastern
    no events are happening in game
    nothing changes that wouldnt change if this happened at any other time (zone pvp status, etc)

    stop whining and go to sleep
    Ballto, Level 55 Hellspear Addict

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigerian Prince View Post
    4 am central time
    5 am eastern
    no events are happening in game
    nothing changes that wouldnt change if this happened at any other time (zone pvp status, etc)

    stop whining and go to sleep
    5 am easter ON A WEEKEND when everyone is playing marathon sessions. This is just poor planning on their part, no reason not to wait until Monday, no reason at all.

    And besides, I just woke up, ready to play for a few hours. Europe has it even worse, people waking up Saturday to play and it's down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts