+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: North America and Europe Region Restart: 11/14/15 at 2:00 AM PST (-8 GMT)

Quote Originally Posted by Flince View Post
    Look, a clump of sad people crying because their weekend is "ruined" because they're unable to play their game for 2hours, 2 hours!
    watch outside, theres a whole world for you, now look at yourselves sitting and waiting in front of your screens.

Please
    yeah, i def wanna play the game right now, given its the weekend. because when you come back from school and play like it's a given, i have to work until 9-10pm. i also like this game and want to play it. i'm against saturday downtimes
    55 Amber [NA: Tahyang East]
    55 Swag [NA: Tahyang East]
    55 Love [NA: Tahyang East]
    50 Galadriel [NA: Hanure West]
    55 Felicity [EU: Shatigon East]

Quote Originally Posted by Nigerian Prince View Post
    4 am central time
    5 am eastern
    no events are happening in game
    nothing changes that wouldnt change if this happened at any other time (zone pvp status, etc)

stop whining and go to sleep
    5 am easter ON A WEEKEND when everyone is playing marathon sessions. This is just poor planning on their part, no reason not to wait until Monday, no reason at all.

And besides, I just woke up, ready to play for a few hours. Europe has it even worse, people waking up Saturday to play and it's down.

Saturday, rlly? Tr10N you are stupid.
    But as we all know already Tr10N will not give customer support, they would not listen customers and yes they will take customer money.

Better have your red regrade charms ready before talking to trino support

Does it really take 2hours to restart a server? Is it normal for servers to take so long to restart? even with no changes being made? is there anything else i should ask? is there enough question marks?

They need to restart a cluster of servers. Imagine it as a few racks filled with servers. This can take a while depending on the configuration / jenkins / chef build scripts effectiveness (i've seen some very horrendous ones). So yeah, in theory, it could take 2 hours depending on the quality of the deployed code & the code that actually deploys the environment.

Red face ohhhh ... so poor gamers^^

STOP CRYING NOW

its the broad agreement of this community to wine and cry about all that Trion does.

Trion wrote in the post from the last main:
    The Pawesome Autumn Festival will be enabled later this week early on November 14th, and the game will receive a brief restart at that time.
    All of us want this festival ... so we must accept that they need some time to place it in the game!

Here are so much different nationalities on both server ... they must find a breakpoint that live up to all ... and i think 1am pst is a good time ... in Europe we have now 11 am (its bad on a Saturday when you not can play :P ... for all the addicts^^).
    The time to please everybody does not exist ... not in this game^^

So go to bed or snap your dog and make a walk (we have awesome weather right now in Germany xD) or talk with your wife or so on ... but STOP CRYING NOW!!!

It would be a nice game but that is one reason i didnt give u any money!

Merge Fidelity token and Co

Hello it's about the monney for patron isn't enough again we need more token fidelity

Why all the cries? We got info that we'll get this maintenance, it's not sudden, it is not during event times. And of course there is not a good time for all people as if it's day, people are playing, night, someone has all-nighter... Just get over it and do other things you wanted to do later on.

And maybe... just MAYBE... thay want to start event on Saturday so people have time to get used to those quests and do their first runs 3 times a day 2 days in row... There is so much complaining about scheduled times of this event and so if we get it on Saturday so almost all that want it can participate there are still others mad that it starts with maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast