+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: North America and Europe Region Restart: 11/14/15 at 2:00 AM PST (-8 GMT)

No informations no Explaining nothing
    Celestrata please do your job and tell us whats wrong with shatigon, we all can see that you are Online.

Celestrata, any info for EU - Shatigon? it's still offline :C

Shatigon pls :c

Hey! Dont you dare bother Trion guys, it's early morning in Texas, they are having a cozy breakfast in their beds, their pockets are already filled with our money, why they should bother to avoid spoiling the week-end to the majority of EU players ?!?
    They never cared , why should they start today !?

Shatigon is up!

It always amuses me, folks complaining about when Trion schedules downtime for things " Ohh Woo!!..they're going down for Xhours on zzzzzzz..how could they be so mean..that's when *I* want to play..compensation, compensation !! "
    Grow up, folks, the world is round..there will ALWAYS be lots of folks inconvenienced when maintenance is scheduled. So..you can't play the *game* for a few hours..get off your fat butts and do something REAL LIFE for a change..actually interact with REAL LIFE People face to face..go do your laundry, whatever. This is ONLY a GAME...

My only complaint is the fact that Tarir will ONLY SPAWN at 6am, 11am and 4pm PST, these times don't affect me but I KNOW DAMN WELL there are regions where these times fall on time parts of the world are FAST ASLEEP. Why aren't the times set to happen in A FULL 24 HOURS SET, like at every 4 hours or every 6? LAZY KOREAN PROGRAMMING.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

Quote Originally Posted by svadilfari View Post
    It always amuses me, folks complaining about when Trion schedules downtime for things " Ohh Woo!!..they're going down for Xhours on zzzzzzz..how could they be so mean..that's when *I* want to play..compensation, compensation !! "
    Grow up, folks, the world is round..there will ALWAYS be lots of folks inconvenienced when maintenance is scheduled. So..you can't play the *game* for a few hours..get off your fat butts and do something REAL LIFE for a change..actually interact with REAL LIFE People face to face..go do your laundry, whatever. This is ONLY a GAME...
    I tend to agree with you in general that their is way too many complaining and spouting demands on the forums in general when in reality they are entitled to nothing and IMHO wasting our time and a lot of forum bandwidth / storage. That said, I imagine, at least on the NA servers, the highest volume of players can be found online between Friday afternoon and Monday morning. It seems reasonable to me to ask why this restart was not scheduled for Tuesday morning (like regular maintenance) when it would likely impact far fewer players, and is the day such things are expected by all of us anyway. The may well be a reasonable explanation that the rational majority of the player base will understand, but I for one am curious to know what it is.
    Leader of the Church of RNGesus formally in Dewstone (south of Royster's Camp) (Calleil (NA)). Now seeking a roadside lot in Lilyut to rebuild our great church on Hanure (NA).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9