+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTF is with this quest timing?

WTF is with this quest timing?

Does trion seriously think people are willing to quit their jobs just to run this f#$cking event? Its complete and utter ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ for anybody who actually has a life, thanks allot.

They're running the timed event at 6AM, 11 AM and 4PM Pacific every day. That's a 10 hour spread. If you can't make any of them, you can do the quest to get the pet every day after quest resets to get extra tokens. Just doing that every day for the 2 weeks the festival is going will let you get some pet furniture as well as several pets. Maybe even the leash.

Ikr, events are supposed to be fun but that timing ♥♥♥♥ makes them feel like a chore.

The timing in my timezone is 9Am 2Am and 7Pm meaning I can only ever get 1 quest a day, unless trion thinks I am going to quit my job

You think they would be SLIGHTLY LOGICAL and make the repeatable quest all day around so everybody has a fair chance of doing it, >.>

It's not like you can't play the game if you don't do the event.. if the game events really are that big of a deal for you, you should probably seek help. Srsly it's just a silly event.

Not the topic at hand please ♥♥♥♥ and troll elsewhere ty

Quote Originally Posted by Syriss View Post
    Not the topic at hand please ♥♥♥♥ and troll elsewhere ty
    How is it trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Syriss View Post
    The timing in my timezone is 9Am 2Am and 7Pm meaning I can only ever get 1 quest a day, unless trion thinks I am going to quit my job
    Must be a pain working 7 days a week. Sorry to hear that.
    - Swisha - Jaze -
    Seeking Active Guild
    of Denistrious, Formerly of Kyrios, Kadum.

Former Everquest 2 player...
    - Swisha - Kloee - Jewel - Katy -
    of Nagafen

Explaining Archeage: Generic MMO + The Sims + Pirates of the Caribbean + Monopoly + Yahtzee + Battleship + Farmville

Yeah you clearly have no understanding of what it's like :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast