+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tax system

Hybrid View

Tax system

We need a new tax system to be able to have more then one upgradeable house. atleast increase the number of houses we have before the penalty tax kick in cuz now with 3 houses we need to pay 100 taxes for a upgraded chateau.

I would had post this at request but it seems i'm now allowed

Personally I would love it if you can have the choice between paying gold or tax certs,

Quote Originally Posted by zaffi View Post
    We need a new tax system to be able to have more then one upgradeable house. atleast increase the number of houses we have before the penalty tax kick in cuz now with 3 houses we need to pay 100 taxes for a upgraded chateau.

I would had post this at request but it seems i'm now allowed
    Well if you upgrade then of course you'll pay more taxes. You're not supposed to have an unlimited number of upgraded properties there needs to be limits imposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchbell View Post
    Personally I would love it if you can have the choice between paying gold or tax certs,
    If you could pay with gold then you could have far more properties. The way tax certificates operate mean that there's a limited number you can have.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchbell View Post
    You do, ever check the auction house? Or you can just pay your taxes with rl cash.

Regarding the OP, maybe it's time to consolidate... you know, like just have one chateau. Yes, I'm sure you think you need three houses and all the ♥♥♥♥ you've been squirrelling away in there, but you probably don't. And tbh, if you do "need" 3 houses you should have to pay, that's only fair, you make the decision to own three houses so you should be penalized more than someone that owns one.

You can pay with gold... buy tax certs off the AH.

The point of the tax system is to stop land hoarding. If you were able to stack more properties before paying higher taxes then the land problems that make people quit would be far worse.

Always remember... the easiest answer in ArcheAge is Credit Card. No matter what the goal, Credit Card can get you there.

There are merit quest where u're supposed to get all of the upgraded "type" houses so donno just saying it will be nice or get the damn labor a higher regen to premium/non premium accounts and so on the Credicardu power kinda suck for trion

or open another patron account and split your properties. I have 4 accounts holding property atm. Been done for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Valfreya View Post
    or open another patron account and split your properties. I have 4 accounts holding property atm. Been done for ages.
    This! It becomes cheaper to pay $15/mo for your taxes by using a second account. Plus then 99% of your main account labor can be used for whatever it is you do.
    - Swisha - Jaze -
    Seeking Active Guild
    of Denistrious, Formerly of Kyrios, Kadum.

Former Everquest 2 player...
    - Swisha - Kloee - Jewel - Katy -
    of Nagafen

Explaining Archeage: Generic MMO + The Sims + Pirates of the Caribbean + Monopoly + Yahtzee + Battleship + Farmville

this way there will be a pop of 100 with 4/5 acccounts/person cooL and as i said i didn't wanted the options cuz i do that now also i want to be able to hold 3 upgraded houses but not to cost me over 300 taxes/week cuz there is no reason to add them to to game and i don't wanna buy taxes with $$ let's be real for a sec

Quote Originally Posted by zaffi View Post
    this way there will be a pop of 100 with 4/5 acccounts/person cooL and as i said i didn't wanted the options cuz i do that now also i want to be able to hold 3 upgraded houses but not to cost me over 300 taxes/week cuz there is no reason to add them to to game and i don't wanna buy taxes with $$ let's be real for a sec
    Maybe you should set more realistic goals instead of whining about taxes then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast