+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tax system

I have an alt who has 150 taxes he can't spend on the mains houses. That needs changing.

Quote Originally Posted by reverand pidgeon View Post
    I have an alt who has 150 taxes he can't spend on the mains houses. That needs changing.
    No, it certainly doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by reverand pidgeon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    No, it certainly doesn't.
    I kind of agree...and kind of don't.

If an alt is on the same account, he/she can use the workstation, plant stuff, harvest, yata yata.. (ya, I went there ^^) The only thinng they can't do aside from pay taxes is rearrange the furniture. I wouldn't see it as a problem if an alt on the same account could pay the taxes, rearrange the furniture, etc.

I don't think that it would be good for "friends" or "family" or "guild" people to be able to pay taxes or rearrange the furniture for someone else. Too many possibilities for abuse.
    Is anyone else sad to know that people will rant and rave about being banned when they know damn good and well they broke the rules? Sadder still is the energy consumption and the lengths they will go to so they can continue to break them... and the threads they post when they finally get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I kind of agree...and kind of don't.

If an alt is on the same account, he/she can use the workstation, plant stuff, harvest, yata yata.. (ya, I went there ^^) The only thinng they can't do aside from pay taxes is rearrange the furniture. I wouldn't see it as a problem if an alt on the same account could pay the taxes, rearrange the furniture, etc.

I don't think that it would be good for "friends" or "family" or "guild" people to be able to pay taxes or rearrange the furniture for someone else. Too many possibilities for abuse.
    Yeah, I mean, it's not like you get a pile of tax certs for every character you make and delete to infinitely pay for your properties any time you want or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchbell View Post
    Personally I would love it if you can have the choice between paying gold or tax certs,
    You do, ever check the auction house? Or you can just pay your taxes with rl cash.

Regarding the OP, maybe it's time to consolidate... you know, like just have one chateau. Yes, I'm sure you think you need three houses and all the ♥♥♥♥ you've been squirrelling away in there, but you probably don't. And tbh, if you do "need" 3 houses you should have to pay, that's only fair, you make the decision to own three houses so you should be penalized more than someone that owns one.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    ...I wouldn't see it as a problem if an alt on the same account could pay the taxes...
    But why would that even be necessary? If they're on the same account they're drawing from the same labor pool so it doesn't matter anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2