Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Maintenance: 11/17/15 at 8:00 AM PST (GMT -8) [COMPLETE]

You did update during Mistmarrow...are you ♥♥♥♥ing ******ed? If you had a brain at Trion you would restart and patch while there are a) no events b) the least amount of players online, not c) when trion employees can get breakfast at the local dinery and make it into work on time
    -NA Calleil

Quote Originally Posted by Mythlar View Post
    i am in Arizona, i forgot the time change happened to everyone else.
    I know what really happened... You're Ari-zoned out.

<3
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

-- Robert Frost, 1920 --

Just a little heads up .. if your complaining about the times the maint goes off because its always on your day off .. get a new day off cause this is the regular time. Or if your mad cause some event was happening, get over it, the event will happen again. Or if your mad cause your mad, good... being mad is a requirement to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipez View Post
    You did update during Mistmarrow...are you ♥♥♥♥ing ******ed? If you had a brain at Trion you would restart and patch while there are a) no events b) the least amount of players online, not c) when trion employees can get breakfast at the local dinery and make it into work on time
    It is morning time on a weekday NA...MOST people are out at school/work/asleep and this is a perfectly fine time. There is an event every 2 hours in Archeage at least, so when do you suggest they throw some maintenance work into that schedule? You will be ok, even though you missed such an important life event.
    opponlinenet

Always sad having a break at school while the sever is down. Tuesdays are just full of nothing to do...
    Vaeta the Elf- Archer/Shadowplay/Auramancy Primeval
    Loraina the Nuian- Occultism/Witchcraft/Vitalism Necromancer
    Peradla the Firrian- Sorcery/Auramancy/Songcraft Spellsong

Proud member of From the Ashes
    Housed in Ollo

Quote Originally Posted by Pipez View Post
    Chill your jets friend. Server maintenance happens every week at the same time so yeah, you're gonna miss mistmarrow once a week. Also, prime time is weekends and weekday evenings between 3pm-midnight pst (Just a guess based upon my own assessment of activity.) and lastly do you even work at Trion? I highly doubt it cause you'd lay of the profanity if you did. Expect a server reset every week on Tuesday at 8am Pst that will last anywhere from 2-3 hours.
    Fandes
    <Infernal>
    KyriosArcanistElf

Quote Originally Posted by Reya Ezekiel View Post
    I know what really happened... You're Ari-zoned out.

<3
    so tru, we are a green state.

Quote Originally Posted by Fandes View Post
    Chill your jets friend. Server maintenance happens every week at the same time so yeah, you're gonna miss mistmarrow once a week. Also, prime time is weekends and weekday evenings between 3pm-midnight pst (Just a guess based upon my own assessment of activity.) and lastly do you even work at Trion? I highly doubt it cause you'd lay of the profanity if you did. Expect a server reset every week on Tuesday at 8am Pst that will last anywhere from 2-3 hours.
    HOW do I give this rep. Cause you are the man for this. Finally someone on an update thread not bashing Trion or the people who work there.

Lol. I just imagine what it would be like if I were on the Dev team. They try so hard to get us the content we want even if XL is not 100% okay with it they still try to work with them to make the game more to the liking of their players. They do so much for us that they don't deserve all these insults and harsh words simply because people are ignorant and impatient. I'll admit sometimes I am unhappy with changes they make like the merges for example but instead of bashing on them I would try to make them understand why I, the player am upset with the decision.

P.S. I'm a chick but I appreciate the compliment. hehe
    Fandes
    <Infernal>
    KyriosArcanistElf

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #30
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Update: The maintenance is proceeding, but the servers will need an additional restart to lock in some changes. This morning's maintenance will be extended by 1 additional hour. Thanks for your patience!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast