+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RE: Archeage Monthly Awards, Volume #2!

RE: Archeage Monthly Awards, Volume #2!

The truth

In reply to the <Arcadia> award post.

"Now..With good things come bad things. We decided to have only one guild on the "Bad guild award" list and unanimously we came to a easy decision (As much as i hate the "bad" section of the awards)
    The winner of this award goes to... <Arcadia> from the pirate faction.
    Originally built with a purpose to beat Rage which most of us actually respected. They have very slowly crumbled down to a guild that a lot of people don't respect or like. They originally where in the right spot of have the east support and even Exalted's support until the very end. Now though sadly they have lost that of both the East and Exalted and as well, losing some of the respectful decent members too. On Lucius, the pirate faction wasn't very loved as well (NaCl), the only difference is that Arcadia in no where near as good or organized. None of the judges have seen anything respectful or "Non salty" from them from ONE fight that Arcadia has been in. Either it being VS the east nor the west. Truly bringing down the fun of "pvp". "

I am no longer in this guild, Simply because I'm a farmer. They PvP'd to much, And are just to amazing 4 me. 8)

<Exalted> brought an alliance to <Arcadia>, And as the nice people they are... They agreed. Wilso <Exalted> GM, Seemed to be a nice guy, As were his guildies. They allied together to complete end game PvE content like Delphinad Ghost Ships, Morpheus, Kraken, Etc.

Great time, Amirite? 8)

Wrong...

<STD> The small, Yet ♥♥♥♥ter guild of the east. Also known as <Exalted> alliance... Got very mad that <Exalted> was doing content with <Arcadia>. So <STD> called <Rage> to help stop them from doing Morpheus. This is when <Arcadia> seen that <Exalted> was getting bullied, By their own alliance and doing nothing about it. <Exalted> was afraid of the almighty ferocious <STD> & <Rage>. <Exalted> decided to learn tactics from <Arcadia>'s Seal Team, A.K.A. water team, A.K.A. ♥♥♥♥ everyjuan up team. Once <Exalted> learned the almighty tactics, They went behind <Arcadia>'s back and did Delphinad Ghost Ships without <Arcadia>. When <Arcadia> seen that <Exalted> was nothing, But an unorganized, And spineless guild.. They simply dropped them from protection. This is when <Arcadia> quit the alliance with <Exalted> and left them to roam the world on their own.

<Arcadia> didn't stop there! As professional hardcore gamers, They knew they needed to sneak in Russian spies, To corrupt <Exalted>'s security. This is when <Exalted> lost to <Arcadia> 14432 - 0, On the night of my birthday. As <Arcadia> continued to grief, And corrupt <Exalted>'s guild.. They have been getting angrier, And angrier over the past 3 decades.

Slowly, <Arcadia> is sliding members into <Exalted>'s roster.

As we all know <Exalted> is very unorganized, And have kicked multiple people due to us. Little does Wilso "<Exalted> GM" know, They've kicked innocent people. We're not over this yet.

Thanks,
    Exalted spy.

Lmao

English very good. Facts very wrong. Top kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloks3 View Post
    English very good. Facts very wrong. Top kek.
    I was thinking the same thing. You beat me to it. C'est la vie.

*grabs popcorn*
    Jensenn
    <Rage>
    R.I.P <Rage Quit>

Quote Originally Posted by proof View Post
    The truth

"Now..With good things come bad things. We decided to have only one guild on the "Bad guild award" list and unanimously we came to a easy decision (As much as i hate the "bad" section of the awards)
    Originally built with a purpose to beat Rage which most of us actually respected. They have very slowly crumbled down to a guild that a lot of people don't respect or like. They originally where in the right spot of have the east support and even Exalted's support until the very end. Now though sadly they have lost that of both the East and Exalted and as well, losing some of the respectful decent members too. On Lucius, the pirate faction wasn't very loved as well (NaCl), the only difference is that Arcadia in no where near as good or organized. None of the judges have seen anything respectful or "Non salty" from them from ONE fight that Arcadia has been in. Either it being VS the east nor the west. Truly bringing down the fun of "pvp". "

I am no longer in this guild, Simply because I'm a farmer. They PvP'd to much, And are just to amazing 4 me. 8)

<Exalted> brought an alliance to <Arcadia>, And as the nice people they are... They agreed. Wilso <Exalted> GM, Seemed to be a nice guy, As were his guildies. They allied together to complete end game PvE content like Delphinad Ghost Ships, Morpheus, Kraken, Etc.

Great time, Amirite? 8)

Wrong...

<STD> The small, Yet ♥♥♥♥ter guild of the east. Also known as <Exalted> alliance... Got very mad that <Exalted> was doing content with <Arcadia>. So <STD> called <Rage> to help stop them from doing Morpheus. This is when <Arcadia> seen that <Exalted> was getting bullied, By their own alliance and doing nothing about it. <Exalted> was afraid of the almighty ferocious <STD> & <Rage>. <Exalted> decided to learn tactics from <Arcadia>'s Seal Team, A.K.A. water team, A.K.A. ♥♥♥♥ everyjuan up team. Once <Exalted> learned the almighty tactics, They went behind <Arcadia>'s back and did Delphinad Ghost Ships without <Arcadia>. When <Arcadia> seen that <Exalted> was nothing, But an unorganized, And spineless guild.. They simply dropped them from protection. This is when <Arcadia> quit the alliance with <Exalted> and left them to roam the world on their own.

<Arcadia> didn't stop there! As professional hardcore gamers, They knew they needed to sneak in Russian spies, To corrupt <Exalted>'s security. This is when <Exalted> lost to <Arcadia> 14432 - 0, On the night of my birthday. As <Arcadia> continued to grief, And corrupt <Exalted>'s guild.. They have been getting angrier, And angrier over the past 3 decades.

As we all know <Exalted> is very unorganized, And have kicked multiple people due to us. Little does Wilso "<Exalted> GM" know, They've kicked innocent people. We're not over this yet.

Thanks,
    Exalted spy.
    this just made my day thanks for the comedy gold
    Yasuri
    <Blank>

Uhhhhhhh lol

Quote Originally Posted by proof View Post
    The truth

Great time, Amirite? 8)

Wrong...

Thanks,
    Exalted spy.
    Too much to read. Can someone to a TLR?
    But thanks for proving my point that Arcadia well deserves the BM/salty prize.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcheageAwards View Post
    Too much to read. Can someone to a TLR?

Quote Originally Posted by Collusion View Post
    I thought so! Thanks for saving me the read, Collusion. <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast