+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RE: Archeage Monthly Awards, Volume #2!

Hey ♥♥♥♥♥♥ baby <3

Read the awards next month for when we post a count of who on east has uprooted the most of Fightsprawls tree farms on GG. Continue planting please, I'm behind and need to catch up.

Thanks. I needed something to laugh at while I drank my coffee. Keep it up Hentaibb, top kek.
    ~*♥Frightmare♥*~
    *Queen of Nazar*

Fyi strawberries infiltrated my pants.
    Aria - Pirate

Lmao

Man I thought rage drama was bad but damn the east and pirates have a whole Web of drama
    <Rage>

Gem my pants Trion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by proof View Post
    The truth

In reply to the <Arcadia> award post.

"Now..With good things come bad things. We decided to have only one guild on the "Bad guild award" list and unanimously we came to a easy decision (As much as i hate the "bad" section of the awards)
    The winner of this award goes to... <Arcadia> from the pirate faction.
    Originally built with a purpose to beat Rage which most of us actually respected. They have very slowly crumbled down to a guild that a lot of people don't respect or like. They originally where in the right spot of have the east support and even Exalted's support until the very end. Now though sadly they have lost that of both the East and Exalted and as well, losing some of the respectful decent members too. On Lucius, the pirate faction wasn't very loved as well (NaCl), the only difference is that Arcadia in no where near as good or organized. None of the judges have seen anything respectful or "Non salty" from them from ONE fight that Arcadia has been in. Either it being VS the east nor the west. Truly bringing down the fun of "pvp". "

I am no longer in this guild, Simply because I'm a farmer. They PvP'd to much, And are just to amazing 4 me. 8)

<Exalted> brought an alliance to <Arcadia>, And as the nice people they are... They agreed. Wilso <Exalted> GM, Seemed to be a nice guy, As were his guildies. They allied together to complete end game PvE content like Delphinad Ghost Ships, Morpheus, Kraken, Etc.

Great time, Amirite? 8)

Wrong...

<STD> The small, Yet ♥♥♥♥ter guild of the east. Also known as <Exalted> alliance... Got very mad that <Exalted> was doing content with <Arcadia>. So <STD> called <Rage> to help stop them from doing Morpheus. This is when <Arcadia> seen that <Exalted> was getting bullied, By their own alliance and doing nothing about it. <Exalted> was afraid of the almighty ferocious <STD> & <Rage>. <Exalted> decided to learn tactics from <Arcadia>'s Seal Team, A.K.A. water team, A.K.A. ♥♥♥♥ everyjuan up team. Once <Exalted> learned the almighty tactics, They went behind <Arcadia>'s back and did Delphinad Ghost Ships without <Arcadia>. When <Arcadia> seen that <Exalted> was nothing, But an unorganized, And spineless guild.. They simply dropped them from protection. This is when <Arcadia> quit the alliance with <Exalted> and left them to roam the world on their own.

<Arcadia> didn't stop there! As professional hardcore gamers, They knew they needed to sneak in Russian spies, To corrupt <Exalted>'s security. This is when <Exalted> lost to <Arcadia> 14432 - 0, On the night of my birthday. As <Arcadia> continued to grief, And corrupt <Exalted>'s guild.. They have been getting angrier, And angrier over the past 3 decades.

Slowly, <Arcadia> is sliding members into <Exalted>'s roster.

As we all know <Exalted> is very unorganized, And have kicked multiple people due to us. Little does Wilso "<Exalted> GM" know, They've kicked innocent people. We're not over this yet.

Thanks,
    Exalted spy.
    Lol... Disorganized just enough to blow up arcadia's ship, and steal their delph ghost ship

Bad pirate... no delph ghost ship pack

And if you've "left" Arcadia why do you say things like "they have kicked multiple people because of US"

or

"We're not over this yet"

And you guys are really proud of your dominion win when the whole guild was at a guild meeting, and not even giving a ♥♥♥♥e...
    GG

This salt is why y'all have been named worst guild ever...... QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle View Post
    Read the awards next month for when we post a count of who on east has uprooted the most of Fightsprawls tree farms on GG. Continue planting please, I'm behind and need to catch up.
    lol

Lol you didn't mention that every kill you got in that dominion was off your buddy strawberries

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2