+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mysterious burning lands

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    I wonder if this is what happens if someone deletes a character while owning land... does it let you delete a character if you own land?
    Actually, that's a good point. Maybe this is what happens. You can delete a character with land, but I haven't heard of anyone doing it. It would make sense that the land is demo'd immediately upon character deletion tho.

The better question is how did you buy not one but TWO solar farms, especially when you sound like the type of person who'd say you already have three of them placed with your other land somewhere...

Maybe OP meant lunar or stellar. Maybe OP has alts. Nothing too nefarious is going on, I'm sure...or maybe they WANT to get caught! -dun dun dun- O:

Right that's the bigger question lol how are YOU using so many solars

I have four accounts. So I got three of them the 2k credit farms. my fourth 2k farm is placed elsewhere.

And no, nobody was there when they demo'd. Maybe the toon was deleted and they vanished. I don't know.

But even for the two properties that were for sale for one silver each. The guy bought one, the other one demond and they were side by side. And the three 16x16's and 24x24 were all connected so no no one was around.

You have 4 demo
    Player delete character :when the delete time out it's a instant demo
    The player demo itself
    Taxe no paid demo when the timer expired
    and the Player is ban demo

Maybe they got the land illegally and Trion demo it because they said they would do that type of thing on the stream
    <Rage>

Gem my pants Trion!!!

I had this happen one time in Rookborne. I was running around an area and saw a house on fire. I had no idea what was going on. I went in to make sure no baby firrans needed rescued from the flames and then proceeded to check the land.

Sure enough, it was ready for demo!
    Kixxy :3
    Huggable C@ - Firran Confections - Kyrios

I'm really curious to know why this happens too. Hopefully it's not a random bug, because it would really suck to be the owner of a property that just disappeared for no reason. If that was happening, though, we would surely have people screaming about it.

If it's due to banned or deleted accounts, I just hope I'm lucky enough to be there when it happens on my server!

Say this wasn't due to accounts getting banned, and was a glitch in the matrix.

Why would you post it on the forums?

Even if the victim posted a ticket when he noticed later on and Trion looked into it .. they aren't going to ban you.
    In fact, they'd reward you with a compensation package for the tax certs/design and a lil bit extra for the trouble.

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST?!
    I FEEL SO BAD, I WISH EVERYONE ELSE WAS DEAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    You're right when you say that the class doesn't have the 1.0 impact it used to.
    Truth be told a chosen class is only a small representation of a player's sphere of influence. What is lacking in combat ability can absolutely be made up for with social savvy.
    -Khro
    #SaveArchery - When "social savvy" is a Producer's response in how to fix Archery.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast