+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Backdrop + Fireball was not fixed

Backdrop + Fireball was not fixed

All they did was make it so that we would get a set amount of full volleys per dropback instead of actually reverting the change. Its clunky, slow, and is an overall nerf.

When it was "broken" we were able to get off 2 sets of 2 large flamebolts (lets say 200% dmg per). Now we have 100% -> 50% -> 25% (175% per + the smaller dmg flamebolts being less effective against higher mitigation).

From what i can tell, its completely set and theres 0 chance of being able to get 3 volleys off. Im saying this from testing with dual wield, attack speed cloak, chantey, 3x thwart, and <50 ping.

Also, after testing, you still cant even weave other skills like Flamebolt1 -> instantcast -> 2 -> 3. The problem is within flamebolt itself from what im seeing.

This is what needs to be fixed before skill que if trion wants all skills to be as smooth as possible when it goes live. What to fix and how? Im not sure, but it could be as simple as just, you know, actually reverting the skill to how it was before, or as complicated as XL having to make more frankenstein code for trion.

(This is a quote from Bruego)
    -NA Calleil

fix fireball jesus! this was not reverted back to its original state. I want to weave skills with fireball like i used to. I have brought up this conversation before and its not mentioned on livestreams or anything. Let me give you an example of what i was able to do before you guys ruined fireball ok????

Big fireball >enervate >small fire ball >small fire ball > earthin grip

example #2
    Big fireball > chain lighting > small fire > small fire > dahutas breath

Please trion, i was hoping the "hotfix" would have addressed this issue as well, but i heard no mention of it prior even though i mentioned it countless times. Please actually revert fireball instead of this change you have done. I dont know how i feel right now honestly.........im losing hope playing my class to its full potential and trust me, this change is a massive game changer. GAMEPLAY is affected and this should be priority number 1. please please please for the love of trion fix my fireball QQ

That sounds familiar. :^). But for real though, its not fixed. i said more on the other post.

also try not to copy paste what other people said in other posts. Im not confident in my own words and i dont want you to look stupid if what i say is actually wrong or idiotic
    Professional Wizard.

citation given, this ♥♥♥♥ is absurd!!!
    -NA Calleil

<3
    Professional Wizard.

Formerly Marcala, Currently Living Diamond Shores Life
    Poor magicians

Quote Originally Posted by rawfox View Post
    What you experienced is content.

poor mages so week not enuf dmg trino pls buff mages

Like fear, sleep, bubble, meteor and gods whip aint enough. They need op fireball too.

If archery, battlerage, or classes / playstyles were equally as ♥♥♥♥ed, you would be seeing the same thing but different trees.

If battlerage were broken, you'd see warriors complaining with archers and mages saying "like precision, trip lock, etc etc arent enough. they need to op X too"

Should i even comment about archery being broken and the counter arguments on that?

All i have to say to Grave is that we arent asking for a buff, we're asking for something broken, that can be fixed, to be fixed and brought back to normal.

And to w0rm all i have to say is :^)
    Professional Wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by breugo View Post
    If archery, battlerage, or classes / playstyles were equally as ♥♥♥♥ed, you would be seeing the same thing but different trees.

If battlerage were broken, you'd see warriors complaining with archers and mages saying "like precision, trip lock, etc etc arent enough. they need to op X too"

Should i even comment about archery being broken and the counter arguments on that?

All i have to say to Grave is that we arent asking for a buff, we're asking for something broken, that can be fixed, to be fixed and brought back to normal.

And to w0rm all i have to say is :^)
    I am just trolling a little bit 'cause I get face rolled by mages more often than I beat them.

Also, IMO archery is in a really bad spot right now and is ♥♥♥♥ed. I do not think it needs to be back to it's release form, but they need love seeing as their damage is pitiful unless they are rocking Delph/T6 bows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast