+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: East galleons downed!

East galleons downed!

So we downed the east galleons many times, although we did lose ours a few times as well, I'm sure the east spent most of their delph ship money on repairs.

That's was lots of fun, and it really proves how much more organized rage is than any other guild on this server. You had 3 full galleons of people we had 1 almost full galleon. We took your ships one at a time. Piled them up and KABOOM.
    KAIJJU was very determined to get us but lost his crew and than his boat everytime! I guess you need a better crew!

If anyone got some screenshots or videos feel free to post, was a ton of fun!

Wait what is this about? Was there competition over Ghost ships?

They were doing them until we showed up and held them off for 2 hours or so

LOL!! Whatever! I was there, and STD only lost their boat once, you lost your boats over and over for like 3 hours. Then finally went running with your tail between your legs back to west to go to bed! You should get your naval battles more organized and prepared. Your boats didn't even know what they were doing. But I did have alot of fun crushing Rage at sea! Looking forward to the next one guys! GL
    Tigerjewel
    STD ~ Nazar

Zergs don't work very well at sea, unless they all pile onto one boat and crash into yours and jump/fly over. I assumed this is what they were doing since it's a tactic I've seen them do many many times at abyssal. Just keep your distance and blow them up! If they jump in the water, blow them up!

1. We blew up more of your ships than you did ours.

2. You guys did not win in Galleon vs Galleon fighting. The only time you won was when our galleons collided and all of your crew jumped on our ship and simply out geared us. When it comes to Galleon vs Galleon combat, you put you in your place the whole night. I've never seen Rage run away so quickly with your tail between your legs(rudder in this case).

3. You guys bailed on us from the fighting. :P Not the other way around.

Also we only used 2 galleons at a time. Not 3. The only time we used 3 was when wilso was driving around solo for the lulz.

Rage, unrivaled naval power from Ezi plus past pirates from lucius, loses fight to STD/Exalted (not naval oriented ever) then PR stunts hard on forums. Good work fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle View Post
    Rage, unrivaled naval power from Ezi plus past pirates from lucius, loses fight to STD/Exalted (not naval oriented ever) then PR stunts hard on forums. Good work fellas
    This guy knows whats up lol they trying to cover that ♥♥♥♥ up.

lol i doubt that

arcadia and exalted did a ghost ship once

rage and nemesis both came and we managed to blow up both of your boats and then later finished delph ghost ship

pls
    TUTURU
    sloppy toppy

Wow you guys must have really hit a nerve with Rage for them to run to the forums to post about it. Must have been an epic battle, wish I could have seen it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast