+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Refined lunagem t2 need 100k handicraft and bop

This is a joke....
    And for the cost of all the materials it might as well be no fail.
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

100k and bop its truly a joke.. nice played.. first you announce a change that helps us and then you ruin it right at the beginning...

at least dont make it bop so crafters can sell it... iam waiting for a cash shop item that removes bop.. i wouldnt be surprised...

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Keep the feedback coming here guys. Please, offer all of your thoughts on this. We'll be happy to take the opinions and comments here back to XL for further review. I can say that the idea here was to take small steps with these new systems and slowly integrate them so that they don't provide a massive power advantage off the bat. We want to make sure they are well-balanced with the game, hence why they may start restrictive and then slowly loosen up over time until we find that perfect balance.
    Well i am all in for taking it slow and use players for alpha testing.

But seriously? How do you even plan to get valid numbers if this change would unbalance anything? With the "few" exclusive Handicraft users being able to socket this way only. Or is that not balanced itself?

Also, the live stream never mentioned this cap, so i guess it was a missing information on XLīs side. Why this is a serious matter? Because the Live streams instilled hope into the ppl that wasted tons of materials on gemming and ended up with just 2.
    I do think you will understand how much frustration this will bring to your player base.
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

This raises serious questions about the purpose of this public test server. What's the point of "testing" stuff here day or two before it gets released? Clearly it's impossible to change anything at this point and even if we give any feedback here it will be released anyway.

I'm really disappointed by this patch, does Trion really expect everyone who wants these gems to spend 100k labor on handicraft? What about the people that already have handicraft and wanted to use their high skill to make these gems and sell them? I would like to hear the reasoning behind this, because it doesn't make sense on any level.

It's also strange that Trion never mentioned that these gems are BoP even though they were talking about them multiple times on stream.

I'm quite disappointed in how Trion do stuffs like this, it is like they dont consider their customers' opinion important at all. If you wanted to do it slowly and safely , you would have discussed with us - the playerbase way way before XLgames did any coding about how it should be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Isac View Post
    This raises serious questions about the purpose of this public test server. What's the point of "testing" stuff here day or two before it gets released? Clearly it's impossible to change anything at this point and even if we give any feedback here it will be released anyway.

I'm really disappointed by this patch, does Trion really expect everyone who wants these gems to spend 100k labor on handicraft? What about the people that already have handicraft and wanted to use their high skill to make these gems and sell them? I would like to hear the reasoning behind this, because it doesn't make sense on any level.

It's also strange that Trion never mentioned that these gems are BoP even though they were talking about them multiple times on stream.
    The PTS has been a mere showcase since release, thatīs always been an issue, though there were 1 or 2 occasions where a patch was postponed due to errors found on it.
    But thatīs pretty much why i donīt bother with it anymore - that and i donīt have time to farm mats and there are fluffy commands missing - like for points, archeum (which may no longer be a problem due to the tree drop rates) and stuff.

Last time i farmed it was library when the purse change was announced that was so awful. (Ya know the substantial Archeum increase - not talking of trees which were not in the game then, at least prince purses werenīt)
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

Terrible implementation. Way to further the rift between whales and the average player.

100k Handicraft and Bind on pickup..? why? ok for 100k but..bind on pickup is rly wrong. It means for use that u need 100k handicraft on your character i u wanna use it. @Celestrata that's rly wrong, cause lose sense when ppl specialize on something ( cause all need 100k if wanna it). It's ok, 100k, maybe also 180k for t3...but untreadable is rly ♥♥♥♥.

The mats are insane and the requirements, too... so I GET it. I think every profession deserves such an extra; nevertheless cloth-, leather- and plate-requirements have been removed (one does not need any labor up until Epherium and Epherium, Delphinad and Ayanad need 10, 25 and 75 thousand proficiency). I am not sure how to feel about this.

On the one hand nothing stops you from entrusting your favorite handicrafter with your item (if it's tradable) and providing mats / gold to gem it. If a Handicrafter is also a tailor / leatherworker etc., he also has a nice advantage, as he could sell an item fully regraded / upgraded AND socketed.

On the other hand the items are bind on pickup - so I do not see too many problems or advantages. It is not like they could sell the gems separately. I wish the cloth-, leather- and plate-crafters would receive some love after having been robbed by XLG (removing proficiency requirements and not having any designs requiring 76k+ proficiency is annoying).
    Got a problem, reporting a bot, hacker or an exploit?
    Silence! Trion is busy nerfing cars!
    http://i.imgur.com/CXS77fp.gif

It's all fine..but that bind on pickup is rly rly wrong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast