+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Holiday Boot: Every Hour?

Holiday Boot: Every Hour?

I could have sworn that the information on the boots in your bag (before you place them down) said that they'd give an item 'every hour'. I only got one item from each boot.

I suspect it was only meant to give one item 'after' one hour 'once', and I don't have another boot to double check (until tomorrow or after quest reset, whenever that resets) the wording, but if it did say that, it's a bit misleading. Maybe left over wording from those heart trees that coughed up something every hour for 3x from before?

Only one boot per day.
    I am outraged that you are outraged, and if you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Have it ss'd "harvest every 60 mins/ receive a gift from the winter maiden once every hour"

THX TRINO

The text is wrong. Hardly a surprise with this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Katki View Post
    Only one boot per day.
    Right, but on the boot item itself, it read like you'd put it in your yard and get an item 'every hour', for some duration, or limit (neither listed).

Quote Originally Posted by ihatestyrofoam View Post
    Have it ss'd "harvest every 60 mins/ receive a gift from the winter maiden once every hour"
    Ok, so I wasn't crazy.

I'm sure it was meant to be one item per boot, but just wanted to throw it out here for whoever.

Quote Originally Posted by notebene View Post
    Right, but on the boot item itself, it read like you'd put it in your yard and get an item 'every hour', for some duration, or limit (neither listed).

Ok, so I wasn't crazy.

I'm sure it was meant to be one item per boot, but just wanted to throw it out here for whoever.

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hey guys!

Sorry, those tooltips are wrong. Winter Maiden Boots can be claimed once a day, they spawn presents an hour after being placed, and they disappear after they're "harvested." (NOTE: If they're not harvested within 3hrs of being ready, they will disappear on their own.)

I'll fix the tooltips right now, and kick it over to XL asap.

Thanks for the report,
    -Quill

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    Hey guys!

Sorry, those tooltips are wrong. Winter Maiden Boots can be claimed once a day, they spawn presents an hour after being placed, and they disappear after they're "harvested." (NOTE: If they're not harvested within 3hrs of being ready, they will disappear on their own.)

I'll fix the tooltips right now, and kick it over to XL asap.

Thanks for the report,
    -Quill
    -_-

I am white-girling so hard right now.

EDIT: I realize it is not your fault; it was sent to you incorrectly, however it is incredibly disappointing to think XL had the tool tip incorrect.

3 hours for a single starpoint between the 2 boots! woot! HYPED

Quote Originally Posted by ahshuttupayourface View Post
    3 hours for a single starpoint between the 2 boots! woot! HYPED
    #hype

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast