+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Holiday Boot: Every Hour?

Nice event.. If things worked for people ;p Which they don't so gg life xD

Quote Originally Posted by ahshuttupayourface View Post
    3 hours for a single starpoint between the 2 boots! woot! HYPED
    Yes, totally worth it!
    EU KYPROSA
    Who said "MEOW"!?

Yeah, coins would be great indeed :s
    EU KYPROSA
    Who said "MEOW"!?

I would have preferred getting the loyalty. One sun, moon, or gads a starpoint is yawn...

Quote Originally Posted by talizzar View Post
    I would have preferred getting the loyalty. One sun, moon, or gads a starpoint is yawn...
    Yeah, but they needed these giveaways to balance out the fact that armor/weapon regrade scrolls are currently in high demand.

I have gotten nothing but ♥♥♥♥ty starpoints. The dream

Please do NOT believe that there was a typo on XL's part as it is written out exactly as it was supposed to be BEFORE trion got their greedy paws on it and forgot to have XL change the description.

Quote Originally Posted by youoldduffer View Post
    I would rather get my daily coin's back, than this utter utter crap event. Christmas the time of joy and good will to all man, lol yup I see trion/xl are managing that.
    you do get them. the button isnt there, but when loyalty refreshes each day you should be getting 8 loyalty tokens instead of the regular 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrateri View Post
    Please do NOT believe that there was a typo on XL's part as it is written out exactly as it was supposed to be BEFORE trion got their greedy paws on it and forgot to have XL change the description.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glove View Post
    The tool tip is indeed correct in the Fact that KR players got an item every hour. Typical Trion Scrooge's have tampered with the boots so we only get one a day.
    PAR for the course. Scrooged our event. Forgets to change tooltip. Players yet again catch them in their BS. Another day in ArcheAge.
    “We view any system that generates value, at a cost to customer happiness, as a broken system that we need to fix.”

Valve On In-Game Economy

Calim[Strike]Naima[/strike] Kraken East Support Archer

They stated in the livestream today that the reason why it was changed was due to NA/EU being able to have multiple accounts where is KR only can have 1 account. So they want you to make more accounts to be able to achieve the same amount as the KR side. Swipe more please everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast