+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AMAZING CHRISTMAS CONTEST #1 3 Homes!!

AMAZING CHRISTMAS CONTEST #1 3 Homes!!

I will be giving away on Christmas eve:

1 Fully built Sapphire Solarium in White Arden
    1 Fully built small home in Lilyut
    1 Fully built small home in Castaway Strait

My time has come in Archeage, at least for now. I have had a blast but the wind has whispered my name in other places so for the time being I will be bidding the world of Archeage (Morpheus) ado. I have had a blast making and playing music for all who wanted to hear. At any rate, this is about the contest so let's get to it!

Contest Rules:

I will be performing Christmas songs (I have carefully crafted 40+) at random times on the steps in Mirage over the next 12 days. Come by and have a listen if you like! I may announce in nation or trade chat when I am performing and I may not, you'll just have to find me. Consider me an Easter... er... Christmas egg!

To enter the contest simply stand next to me while I am performing and take a screen shot of you and me and post it in this thread. You need to be looking as Christmassy as possible. I'm not going to DQ anyone who doesn't have a special outfit, just do your best to look in the spirit of things. Make sure in your forum post to include the game name of the person entering the contest.

You also need to send me (Aliantha) in game mail, a rose. Don't hand it to me, just mail it with the game name that is entering the contest. The name in your forum post and game mail must match.

That's all there is to it. On Christmas Eve I will choose the winner by assigning a number to each entry and using a random number generator. No bias will be given to if I know you. I would like that whoever wins can actually use the homes, but they are yours to do with as you wish.

Please keep the thread for entries only, I'm not looking for attention because I am going away for awhile(?).

One entry per avatar, if you submit with different avatar names that's fine!

Although I think its very cool of you to give your stuff away, maybe come up with a competition that doesn't make ppl have to sit in the steps of mirage hoping you'll swing by sometime in the next 12 days? :P It's worse than the trion xmas junk. Merry Xmas though

Quote Originally Posted by jahdd View Post
    Although I think its very cool of you to give your stuff away, maybe come up with a competition that doesn't make ppl have to sit in the steps of mirage hoping you'll swing by sometime in the next 12 days? :P It's worse than the trion xmas junk. Merry Xmas though
    Hey I worked hard on my music for the holidays and I announced I was there earlier today and not a person came by. Watch for the messages, it will be at least once a day, probably twice and for an hour each time.

Sorry, you're going to have to hear me play to win a house!! I'm a ♥♥♥♥♥ like that!

I might not win anything but I have enjoyed your music when I've had the chance to hear it. Good luck in your future endeavors! PM me where you are going next.

I came to the first one in marianople. Can I use a screenie from that if I can't make it to the others? What time does this normally take place? Loved the first concert Also really want that solarium not for sale anymore?
    Diva
    Aranzeb, Morpheus, and Reckoning

Oh I don't have Xmas outfits >< Just my ghost one lol Ghost nutcracker dancer?
    Diva
    Aranzeb, Morpheus, and Reckoning

Loved your music when you were in Marianople.

Hope life treats you well outside of AA,

Quote Originally Posted by Diva View Post
    Oh I don't have Xmas outfits >< Just my ghost one lol Ghost nutcracker dancer?
    Doesn't have to be a specific outfit, whatever you have is fine!!

Should have posed, in retrospect, but I tried!

GL elsewhere!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast