+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bah Humbug!

I probably wouldn't ever think of leaving AA at this point if it wasn't for BS RNG making me sad. Games great imo, you can have a blast in the open world, it's just the damn RNG that puts a huge damper on it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    I probably wouldn't ever think of leaving AA at this point if it wasn't for BS RNG making me sad. Games great imo, you can have a blast in the open world, it's just the damn RNG that puts a huge damper on it all.
    I agree, RNG sucks.. At least on a positive note with regards to gemming out your gear, they have released the new "refined" lunagems that if on fail only destroyed that one attempted gem while the rest of your gems remain intact. And with the prestige guild shop gems are non breakable and are 100% guaranteed to slot in.

Regrading of weapons / armor still blows chunks... If you are one of these people that think this then do what I did and stop regrading, leave it to others and whales to do that and just save the gold and buy stuff outright. Then once you are in a position where you are satisfied with your armor / weapon and have huge amounts of gold stock piling away, blow some and try your luck on regrading some items yourself and you will never know.........You may just strike it rich and do an awesome epic or legendary regrade and sell it for large amounts of gold
    --
    Humps
      >  Clicky Clicky
    Ollo West

Not leaving AA just purchased the pre-order to get some benefits, it's also a similar issue with GW2. I bought that game but only play it like once a year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2