+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What did the Archeage Santa get for you!?

Wink What did the Archeage Santa get for you!?

This Christmas has been kind to me! Archeage Santa gave me:

It's been such a Good christmas! It took me 105 Gems to get my 3 in my Sword >.<" So glad to have 5 in the chest too!
    These are my stats now!

Once I get my Divine 6/6 pants or celestial 5/5 I can move my Lunafrosts away from Toughness and onto Focus and get the Pioneer Earring and then I will be looking at around 2500 focus until i get 4/5 in my Greatsword!

Merry Christmas all and I hope Archeage Santa came to you!!!

Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

Santa gave me some pretty neat sails, and also a 103-flawless victory

Snap

Pink Speedo Lyfe

Archeage santa broke all my toughness gems on the last slot as per usual -____-

Dem (randomly buffed) stats tho

Jimmythesnake <Salphira>

"Fun fact: A DR told me that he uses a pet in arena because Darkrunner is a "summoner class" - Arkaleus

Dang Jimmy, your healing power sucks! <3

Seriously though, I'd say you're doing pretty well - Santa definitely did you good D

Have fun out there!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmysnakes View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jimmysnakes View Post

121 honor, LOL scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by TAUTIC View Post
    Dang Jimmy, your healing power sucks! <3
    Fixed it! xD

Jimmythesnake <Salphira>

"Fun fact: A DR told me that he uses a pet in arena because Darkrunner is a "summoner class" - Arkaleus

Quote Originally Posted by Shamblez View Post
    This Christmas has been kind to me! Archeage Santa gave me:
    he forgot to gift you any sort of skill though, you're still no more than a magikarp with an epic sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Literally View Post
    he forgot to gift you any sort of skill though, you're still no more than a magikarp with an epic sword.

o.O Holy ♥♥♥♥! What is actually wrong with you? Like.. Is it actually possible for SlayerS members to not be absolutel C^nts? Like honestly, you guys are just depressing now. Your inability to be humble is what makes you pathetic.

Also I got a 4th gem in my pants tonight!! and another gem in my wrists! ^-^ Things are going good for the gem train! Also turned 2000 gold into 6000 gold in 1 day by playing around with the AH and getting lucky on regrades

Now I am going to Blue Salt my Pioneer Earring and then save for my Delphinad Cloak and then onto saving my goal of 100,000 Honour for my Sword!

Jimmy, Why did you blow up my Beautiful Ayanad Mist Nodachi :"( You're so mean to me sometimes!
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

Drax gave me the greatest gift of all.... him dead on my front lawn! THANKS DRAX <3

but he's pretty stingy compared to Scoot... at least he gave honor ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Shamblez View Post
    o.O Holy ♥♥♥♥! What is actually wrong with you? Like.. Is it actually possible for SlayerS members to not be absolutel C^nts? Like honestly, you guys are just depressing now. Your inability to be humble is what makes you pathetic.

Also I got a 4th gem in my pants tonight!! and another gem in my wrists! ^-^ Things are going good for the gem train! Also turned 2000 gold into 6000 gold in 1 day by playing around with the AH and getting lucky on regrades

Now I am going to Blue Salt my Pioneer Earring and then save for my Delphinad Cloak and then onto saving my goal of 100,000 Honour for my Sword!

Jimmy, Why did you blow up my Beautiful Ayanad Mist Nodachi :"( You're so mean to me sometimes!
    Lol that's rich coming from the guy who tried to steal my box breaking route for five minutes and got mad that he wasn't fast enough so he pulled out a hauler to bock me. Look at yourself before you start pointing at others.
    Shifa: Cleric|Hierophant|Soothsayer (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥
    <NotToday> Kyrios East

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast