+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: Blarkz farming the arena

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Kyrios
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmysnakes View Post
    Everytime Blarkz is killed an epic weapon is birthed to an opposing faction = confirmed!
    RNGbus owes me more epic's then =\
    <DISASTER>
    NA PVP CHAMPS BLOOD AND SAND 2016

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    641
    Have a more recent screenshot :^)



    P2W DEAD GAME

    SlayerS

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobik View Post
    Have a more recent screenshot :^)



    Remember that time you 1v1'd Gallus and beat him with full health at Mistmerrow? Good times.

    Also says "Please pot more." When he has full health at the end of an arena without a healing tree. GG!
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamblez View Post
    Remember that time you 1v1'd Gallus and beat him with full health at Mistmerrow? Good times.

    Also says "Please pot more." When he has full health at the end of an arena without a healing tree. GG!
    gallus couldn't even break his lens...hahahha
    P2W DEAD GAME

    SlayerS

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobik View Post
    gallus couldn't even break his lens...hahahha





    tfw you use half of your mana pool, 13 abilities and 1 Honour Weapon that increases your damage and it's JUST enough to get a win on Gallus. You have another Screenshot? I feel like you should have more evidence of "Gallus farming" images? I mean.. Gallus gave us 3 videos of him schooling Blarkz and you have only provided 1 screenshot that clearly shows he used the cheese bubble and 13 abilities through animation cancelling (No one can argue Blarkz is the most amazing mage on our server, hands down) to get 1 kill on Gallus.


    This is a debate of whether Gallus farms Blarkz or Blarkz farms Gallus, thus far it is clearly apparent through lack of evidence, Blarkz in fact, does not farm Gallus. However the evidence of Gallus farming Blarkz is substantial compared to the evidence against, making this a white wash.

    Gallus farms Blarkz. Case Closed.
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobik View Post
    gallus couldn't even break his lens...hahahha
    I don't see anything noteworthy here as this is exactly what I said happened. Blarkz figured out if he gets me with the fall damage + wambo combo + animation cancel godswhip, where I take 80% of my life in fall damage alone, he can get a win on me.

    So I farmed him 100 times over these months in the arena without a single loss and after all this time he finally cracked and decided to use the Fall Damage + wambo combo + animation canceling on me and it resulted in a single win for him. After the single loss, I exited the arena and did some theory crafting in teamspeak with some people to figure out the best way to counter that combo. I then applied the theory into a build and rejoined the arena a few minutes later and went back to farming him without any issues, and that continues to this day.

    I'm not sure what the big deal is with the screen shot. Why do you need to provide proof of something I already said happened? Did you want to reassure everyone that I'm not lying?

    Remember, the story from Slayers is that "Blarkz farms Gallus in the arena", but all I've seen so far is videos of me farming Blarkz, and a single screen shot of Blarkz's fall damage combo working, one time. (There are times where he's done it and I still killed him starting the fight with 2000hp roflflfl).

    Learn to play phobiik. You're never going to get any better if you run to character select every time you see me.
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Best Tank and everything else NA ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
    Captain of the USS Partyboat
    1v1 Arena Grand Champion

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamblez View Post





    tfw you use half of your mana pool, 13 abilities and 1 Honour Weapon that increases your damage and it's JUST enough to get a win on Gallus. You have another Screenshot? I feel like you should have more evidence of "Gallus farming" images? I mean.. Gallus gave us 3 videos of him schooling Blarkz and you have only provided 1 screenshot that clearly shows he used the cheese bubble and 13 abilities through animation cancelling (No one can argue Blarkz is the most amazing mage on our server, hands down) to get 1 kill on Gallus.


    This is a debate of whether Gallus farms Blarkz or Blarkz farms Gallus, thus far it is clearly apparent through lack of evidence, Blarkz in fact, does not farm Gallus. However the evidence of Gallus farming Blarkz is substantial compared to the evidence against, making this a white wash.

    Gallus farms Blarkz. Case Closed.
    tfw you bring up a mage has to use and combo ALL those skills to kill a melee yet, melee can charge triple slash into precision strike to kill some one yet in your eyes that is "Skill"

    >Divine buff
    >legendary weapon
    >flawless dream ring
    >self heals
    >dies to mage
    ....?
    P2W DEAD GAME

    SlayerS

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobik View Post
    tfw you bring up a mage has to use and combo ALL those skills to kill a melee yet, melee can charge triple slash into precision strike to kill some one yet in your eyes that is "Skill"

    >Divine buff
    >legendary weapon
    >flawless dream ring
    >self heals
    >dies to mage
    ....?
    I didn't die to a mage. I died to fall damage. There is a difference. Blarkz can't beat me using magic damage. Are you even paying attention?
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Best Tank and everything else NA ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
    Captain of the USS Partyboat
    1v1 Arena Grand Champion

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    I don't see anything noteworthy here as this is exactly what I said happened. Blarkz figured out if he gets me with the fall damage + wambo combo + animation cancel godswhip, where I take 80% of my life in fall damage alone, he can get a win on me.

    So I farmed him 100 times over these months in the arena without a single loss and after all this time he finally cracked and decided to use the Fall Damage + wambo combo + animation canceling on me and it resulted in a single win for him. After the single loss, I exited the arena and did some theory crafting in teamspeak with some people to figure out the best way to counter that combo. I then applied the theory into a build and rejoined the arena a few minutes later and went back to farming him without any issues, and that continues to this day.

    I'm not sure what the big deal is with the screen shot. Why do you need to provide proof of something I already said happened? Did you want to reassure everyone that I'm not lying?

    Remember, the story from Slayers is that "Blarkz farms Gallus in the arena", but all I've seen so far is videos of me farming Blarkz, and a single screen shot of Blarkz's fall damage combo working, one time. (There are times where he's done it and I still killed him starting the fight with 2000hp roflflfl).

    Learn to play phobiik. You're never going to get any better if you run to character select every time you see me.
    uhhh. i've never once character selected anyone, there are plenty of people like you, the ones that think they are SOOOO good at the game cuz they play def/vita or br/vita builds in the arena they think they are good, you're not good gallus hate to break it too you. now don't get upset, we all know you are gonna go into a rage and beat your wife or something but just calm down, its ok not to be good gallus it's ok. We will still all love and respect you.

    jk ur shiet kid

    :^)
    P2W DEAD GAME

    SlayerS

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,834
    i farm phobik
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzor View Post
    The only person I've ever considered an exceptionally skilled player on tahyang is Aramos, the rest of the
    players are a combination of gear and class unbalance
    Quote Originally Posted by xd View Post
    You're like Disaster claiming to be #1 guild NA. It's true, but #2 and #3 are ♥♥♥♥ too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilnessy37748
    "You're an attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts