+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Blarkz farming the arena

Quote Originally Posted by Phobik View Post
    uhhh. i've never once character selected anyone, there are plenty of people like you, the ones that think they are SOOOO good at the game cuz they play def/vita or br/vita builds in the arena they think they are good, you're not good gallus hate to break it too you. now don't get upset, we all know you are gonna go into a rage and beat your wife or something but just calm down, its ok not to be good gallus it's ok. We will still all love and respect you.

jk ur shiet kid

:^)
    You character selected on me no less than 3 or 4 times. You've died and AFKed on me more than that. It's sad that you kids are so bad at this game that you have to live vicariously though a single win Blarkz got on me after a year and a half of trying. Learn to play and make your own stories please.
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Best Tank and everything else NA ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
    Captain of the USS Partyboat
    1v1 Arena Grand Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    You character selected on me no less than 3 or 4 times. You've died and AFKed on me more than that. It's sad that you kids are so bad at this game that you have to live vicariously though a single win Blarkz got on me after a year and a half of trying. Learn to play and make your own stories please.
    i have died and afk'd on you, i've always ran you around the arena till it's ran out, i haven't character selected tho lol, keep dreaming tho.
    P2W DEAD GAME

SlayerS

i have died and afk'd on you, i've always ran you around the arena till it's ran out, i haven't character selected tho lol, keep dreaming tho.
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamblez View Post
    shamblez i beat u all da time so by gallus logic you character select on me everytime???? every empty arena i get is you hitting character select
    P2W DEAD GAME

SlayerS

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos View Post
    i farm phobik
    Can comfirm.
    P2W DEAD GAME

SlayerS

shamblez i beat u all da time so by gallus logic you character select on me everytime???? every empty arena i get is you hitting character select
    "I beat you all the time" You beat me in 2 arenas that I versed you in? I never claimed to be good. I live in Australia. I have 250 - 350ms. You basically have like 25-60ms. I am not claiming to be better than anyone, why attack me?
    I have never once character selected on anyone. Not once.

What is this, "by gallus logic". Why do you have to make terrible assumptions? Gallus knows people character select on him. It's not a lie or a hidden fact, it does happen.

Also Every empty arena you get is probably none because you don't que arenas anymore.. Not when i'm queing that's for sure. I have gotten other SlayerS members but not you for a long time.

Also as noted, I am playing on internet between 250 and 350 ms. Why would I que Arenas when I have a 2 - 3 second delay? So I can lose and you can be the sour sports you are and say things like "easy", "rekt", "don't que again", "pot moar". Why would I suffer that when I know full well going into the arena I will lose. Instead of queing 1v1's I cannot win due to lag I instead do other things, like make gold and help guild mates.

I don't see why you felt the need to blow your e-peen up for no apparent reason? But I guess when you have little to no achievements of your own you have to cling onto anything you possibly can to improve your quality of life through a computer game. It's all good. I feel good about myself and my ability within this game given the huge disadvantage I am given due to my geological positioning on the earth. Even with such a disadvantage I am still able to kill alot of SlayerS members with no shield and no defence tree and without being a mage so there is nothing you can say to put me down bro

Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I am a Pirate... arr?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamblez View Post
    "I beat you all the time" You beat me in 2 arenas that I versed you in? I never claimed to be good. I live in Australia. I have 250 - 350ms. You basically have like 25-60ms. I am not claiming to be better than anyone, why attack me?
    I have never once character selected on anyone. Not once.

What is this, "by gallus logic". Why do you have to make terrible assumptions? Gallus knows people character select on him. It's not a lie or a hidden fact, it does happen.

Also Every empty arena you get is probably none because you don't que arenas anymore.. Not when i'm queing that's for sure. I have gotten other SlayerS members but not you for a long time.

Also as noted, I am playing on internet between 250 and 350 ms. Why would I que Arenas when I have a 2 - 3 second delay? So I can lose and you can be the sour sports you are and say things like "easy", "rekt", "don't que again", "pot moar". Why would I suffer that when I know full well going into the arena I will lose. Instead of queing 1v1's I cannot win due to lag I instead do other things, like make gold and help guild mates.

I don't see why you felt the need to blow your e-peen up for no apparent reason? But I guess when you have little to no achievements of your own you have to cling onto anything you possibly can to improve your quality of life through a computer game. It's all good. I feel good about myself and my ability within this game given the huge disadvantage I am given due to my geological positioning on the earth. Even with such a disadvantage I am still able to kill alot of SlayerS members with no shield and no defence tree and without being a mage so there is nothing you can say to put me down bro

not even gonna read that paragraph of nonsense, read first line saw ping QQ
    i play with high ping 160-200 sooo.. try that excuse some where else or...get battle ping?

like i said any arena i get is you character selecting on me. case closed
    P2W DEAD GAME

SlayerS

not even gonna read that paragraph of nonsense, read first line saw ping QQ
    i play with high ping 160-200 sooo.. try that excuse some where else or...get battle ping?

like i said any arena i get is you character selecting on me. case closed
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I am a Pirate... arr?

did you post that while waiting for the character select count down?
    P2W DEAD GAME

SlayerS

You have me in Friends List. You know I'm not online.
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I am a Pirate... arr?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast