+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: Blarkz farming the arena

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamblez View Post
    You have me in Friends List. You know I'm not online.
    Pls you are of no importance to be on my friends list, only people from other factions i have on my friends list are galleon owners, also im not even online!
    P2W DEAD GAME

    SlayerS

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobik View Post
    Pls you are of no importance to be on my friends list, only people from other factions i have on my friends list are galleon owners


    I don't get it.. was that an insult?
    I think on that note of anti-climatic responses, I am going to bed! Good night
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Kyrios
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobik View Post
    only people from other factions i have on my friends list are galleon owners
    Thats cute
    <DISASTER>
    NA PVP CHAMPS BLOOD AND SAND 2016

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Kyrios
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobik View Post
    Have a more recent screenshot :^)



    Cool story id post all my screenshots of blarkz dead in the arena but i don't care enough to even take them, he tactfully challenged me the other day saying he could beat me without using fall dmg and died very quick in the first round and in the next decided to pop pots and run, so now every time he que's he will spend gold to fight me, my pet, and any pot i decide to use and guess what? Like fall dmg and animation cancel, its not an exploit so pls keep the salt coming and ill just keep stacking honor
    <DISASTER>
    NA PVP CHAMPS BLOOD AND SAND 2016

  5. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    27
    You forgot about urself using a pet like gallus does now, kphell the guy that tries to become gallus lmao. I think you forgot the day you streamed and lost to me 10 times in a row 2-0.

    Ps kphell: Thanks for the follow on twitch buddy!

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarkz View Post
    You forgot about urself using a pet like gallus does now, kphell the guy that tries to become gallus lmao. I think you forgot the day you streamed and lost to me 10 times in a row 2-0.

    Ps kphell: Thanks for the follow on twitch buddy!
    P2W DEAD GAME

    SlayerS

  7. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Somewhere, Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    77
    Oh get a life, i was there watching killing Blarx when you outnumber him come on lol ..he had low health and you zerg + focus fire ....Seriously do you really feel like you need to gloat, he already beat you ...you just respawn and focus fire lol, and you still lost in the end ..a death is nothing long as the objetive was achived ....
    I'm a gamer not because i have no life...But because i choose to have many

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Leader Davren View Post
    Oh get a life, i was there watching killing Blarx when you outnumber him come on lol ..he had low health and you zerg + focus fire ....Seriously do you really feel like you need to gloat, he already beat you ...you just respawn and focus fire lol, and you still lost in the end ..a death is nothing long as the objetive was achived ....
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

  9. #59
    Senior Member xGodLikex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamblez View Post
    that gift -_-
    Aaarroooooooooooo

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,655
    You're all ♥♥♥♥ing followers. I was the first person to character select on Gallus after he raged at me for Primevals being overpowered because kiting.

    Phobik is trash. Shamblez is actual trash. Kphel is legitimately inbred.

    Gallus doesn't actually know calculus or algebra, its a front for a churro operation.

    Youre all gay.
    We're not obligated to PvP you - Salphira 2015 #pve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts