+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Blarkz farming the arena

Why can't we all just get along? :'(
    Ching

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    Drax, you've never won a single engagement where you were out numbered. Clashing into 25 Pirates, with 40 or 45, then clashing into 25 westies 3 or 4 minutes later with the same 40 - 45 people does not mean you won a "50 vs 40". That would mean you won 2x fights using superior numbers. You can't pvp to save your life and that's why you throw numbers at everything and mass recruit rerolls to the point where you need multiple guilds to hold them all. Because you suck.

Also, 10-0? Last I checked you beat me *1* time back when I was wearing GHA leather and had a hasla T1 sword rofl (ya, that long ago). The very next time you joined the arena with me I had cele epherium earth leather and a divine delph earth sword and beat you no problem as an abolisher, and made the RP post about it that made you get all butthurt.

Then while we were allies, I steam rolled you 15 or 20 times in a row, no problem at all. Remember when I said "Goodfight!" at the end of every match? I hope after the 20th 0-2 loss in a row, that you figured out I was being sarcastic. You're a little slow, so I doubt you picked up on it, but I'll let you know now. They weren't good fights. You're as bad as Arrow at playing a mage rofl.

But go ahead, I wait with giddy anticipation of the pvp video you're going to make showing everyone that you farm me in the arena. (Just like Blarkz and Arrow "farm" me I'm going to guess).

Get good.
    I can't figure out what is worse; your math, your guild or your reading comprehension.

Go back, sound out each word slowly and then reread it. My 10-0 comment was towards ironside. You know the person whom I quoted and was talking to...?

Hooked on phonics clearly failed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxxx View Post
    I can't figure out what is worse; your math, your guild or your reading comprehension.

Go back, sound out each word slowly and then reread it. My 10-0 comment was towards ironside. You know the person whom I quoted and was talking to...?

If you reread this thread.... nevermind. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Draxxx View Post

It's hard to tell what you're saying because when you get this triggered your already pathetic writing skills take a nose dive.

Also, you going to bring up Gallus math again? You do know that the "Gallus math" comment spawned out of you and your guild mate's stupidity, not my math abilities, right? I said "We only need to take about 2 DGSs a week to make as much money as you want to pay us to be your ally".

Then your guild mates started screaming "HAHAHA GALLUS MATH SO BAD!", but my comment was mathematically correct. You wanted to pay us 300g per ghost ship. There are 7 days in a week, and back then it was 3 DGSs a day. 300g per ghost ship, 3 times a day, 7 times a week, that's 6300g a week you were going to pay us for protection, almost exactly what you get from 2 DGS registers, making my math solid and my statement accurate.

Then again, I use calculus and linear algebra on a daily basis just to do my work, and you live with your parents and work at a car dealership, so there's that.

Also, the 1v1s do matter. 1v1s are a test of personal skill. It's a gauge of how good you are when you don't have superior numbers or other players holding you up. People who are great in the 1v1s are almost always the strongest team mates in raid vs raid fights. Saying 1v1s don't matter is just a way for you to excuse your own personal incompetence and lack of skill. It's pathetic. Just admit you're mediocre and move on kid.
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Best Tank and everything else NA ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
    Captain of the USS Partyboat
    1v1 Arena Grand Champion

This just in, all the parts of the game that I'm not #1 in are completely irrelevant to me.
    Isindar - Shadowblade/Doomlord

I can fit 18 larders on a standard gazebo in less than a minute... YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT 1337 SKILLZ

It's arena guys don't make it worse than it already is
    Jimmythesnake <Salphira>

"Fun fact: A DR told me that he uses a pet in arena because Darkrunner is a "summoner class" - Arkaleus

Honestly best part of the vid
    <DISASTER>
    NA PVP CHAMPS BLOOD AND SAND 2016

Quote Originally Posted by kphelljumper View Post
    Hahaha I knew this was coming.
    Sanriohue ♥
    ฅ^ﻌ^ฅ
    Actual video of AA pvp as a healer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lT3Xr1gWZM

Quote Originally Posted by kphelljumper View Post
    Everytime Blarkz is killed an epic weapon is birthed to an opposing faction = confirmed!
    Jimmythesnake <Salphira>

"Fun fact: A DR told me that he uses a pet in arena because Darkrunner is a "summoner class" - Arkaleus

Quote Originally Posted by jimmysnakes View Post
    Everytime Blarkz is killed an epic weapon is birthed to an opposing faction = confirmed!
    Lmfao. Sounds legit!
    Sanriohue ♥
    ฅ^ﻌ^ฅ
    Actual video of AA pvp as a healer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lT3Xr1gWZM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast