+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Growlgate Renovation?

Growlgate Renovation?

So hear me out. This is another "wah wah Pirate" thread. We love our island, Growlgate, we do. It's just.. It seems alot of changes happen around Erenor but nothing ever happens to Growlgate. Until today!! I thought of an amazing idea to put all the Crafting statins and NPC's into the Pirate Tower!! Just like how Nuia and Haranya have their Castles in Diamond Shores, why can't we have a castle? A REAL badass place to call home. It's so easy for mainlanders to port into Growlgate and run around like chickens on our island. It would be really kool if we could have our tower to ourselves, with all the crafting stations inside along with the NPC's and turned it into a Lord of the Rings type deal with the tower being our base camp of operations with the hero area down the bottom with the chairs and everything.

Doing so would also allow for a larger housing zone which can wrap around the island, fixing the issue of pirates being land deficient because of the mainland troubles.

We could have automated cannons on the outside of the tower, just like in Diamond shores with the Castles and we could have a more accessible growlgate. More land, a nice looking island, a more protected area where we congregate (I know you guys love that carebear ♥♥♥♥ and don't tell me you don't, i've seen diamond shores!!)

I have also picked out spots where you can put NPC's and Crafting Stations in the tower! It would create a more "pirate" like atmosphere aswell because the changed to the hero hall made the tower beastly! It would be awesome if I could spend more time there then in some open area, dry, dead, baron looking waste land that looks like poo!

We ask for alot Trion, but receive less than 0. The least you could do is make Growlgate more of a home to us, I mean look at Austera and whatever the Nuian Austera is (I am east, stuff the west!), look at Diamond shores! There is more peace zones then war zones in Diamond shores. Might as well put it to perma-peace.

I'm not asking for a carebear zone, I'm asking for a redesigned Growlgate that Pirates would call home because whatever we got now is some poor ♥♥♥ looking pathetic pile of crap that some intern slapped together and said "Can I get paid now?"

#Helpthepiratesin2016
    #Piratesarepeopletoo

Here are Screenshots and Potential Designs!
    http://imgur.com/a/3CvHo

Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

in korean pirate = peasant bad translation sorry

So you want cannons all along the outside of the tower and around Morpheus? That certainly wouldn't ruin the Morpheus boss fight or capturing the pirate flag for the quest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

Please remove all NPCs from growlgate for more authentic pirate suffering.

Also add scurvy debuff for being on growlgate for too long. -10% movement speed.

should remove all the land, make it just the tower and morpheus's boat outside, put all the npcs inside the tower. no ports, no land, just a tower. change the guild daily to repairing the morpheus boat once he is defeated. Put a little docking area. Throw in some chairs and ♥♥♥♥ for rp. move all the npcs to inside the tower. place ♥♥♥♥ty cannons like the freedich island ones that you have to control for immersion during the fight.

or just put it all on the morpheus boat, and have the town located on the boat. delete everything else
    <Laughing Coffin>
    #1 Pirate Guild World

why dont we scratch that all together and give those peasants a floating shanty town that moves from place to place and no way of teleporting to it or finding it on the map, you gotta sail there and find it via radar :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Shamblez View Post
    #Helpthepiratesin2016
    #Piratesarepeopletoo
    #pirateconsequences

Quote Originally Posted by EXGrieve View Post
    should remove all the land, make it just the tower and morpheus's boat outside, put all the npcs inside the tower. no ports, no land, just a tower. change the guild daily to repairing the morpheus boat once he is defeated. Put a little docking area. Throw in some chairs and ♥♥♥♥ for rp. move all the npcs to inside the tower. place ♥♥♥♥ty cannons like the freedich island ones that you have to control for immersion during the fight.

or just put it all on the morpheus boat, and have the town located on the boat. delete everything else
    Imagine that! Just a tower open to the water That would be kool! Only pirates can have the port and anyone that wants to come has to go to Bone Island or wherever and sail out. We have a radar that tells us who is coming and ♥♥♥♥ and we have automated cannons and ♥♥♥♥, Make it a real ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ show!

But to be serious, Growlgate is a dive and has been for awhile. The last thing you guys gave us was the hero hall and everyone got one. We are hated that much we don't even get a SINGLE christmas decoration on Growlgate. You want to talk about christmas spirit? You guys are just prejudice towards pirates! The hate is real!

#whyhatethepirates
    #piratesarepeopletoo
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

Yeah Trion gibe em all the nice fluffy thing to maked em happi.

But, i also need to add:

- They should have their own story quest lines, upon reaching level 30 should port them out to Growlsgate. They, should not, in any way, have the ability to recruit any high level characters from east and west from where each factions had helped to level and geared them up in the first place.

- There should be a court in Auroria. All pirates should go on Trial there too. West and East faction gets trialed and jailed where ever they were killed so make it equal please.

- Speed buff and reduced damage in open water should be given to ALL factions.

- Make the NPCs in Growlsgate neutral. Why not, the guards in West and East are neutral - let this one be too.

- Make Morpheus exploit free. Pirates in Growlsgate now are using green alts to initiate Morpheus before they 'stole' the aggro from the alt to engage and kill Morpheus for their quest.

Yes I fully support the pirate brats in giving them what they want. Just make sure you consider to add those five points above. You know just to be fair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast