+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: No more festival period for pirates?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    While we understand that one of the three factions is impacted by the change in the festival, this event is acting as designed by XL. Festival period, as noted in our original news article, lasted until the 28th. The other portions of the holiday event are also working as intended and as designed.

Playing in the Pirate Faction is rough -- we know. We're happy to pass along all of this feedback to XL for their future consideration. But this special present event was not intended to have a festival law component, but it was still intended to take place in mainland zones. Again, we're happy to pass everyone's feedback along to XL, and we're aware of the difficulty that not having festival law up is causing pirates, but this is intended.

♥♥♥♥ing garbage response. You basically just said:

"We know we put the ability to be a pirate in the game and we never actually intended to include it in parts of the game, we are aware that we ♥♥♥♥ed up but we are going to do nothing about it as we just don't rally give a ♥♥♥♥ as long as you're paying us money."

That's like you saying "People who use the Sail exploit will be banned" I provided you evidence of someone doing it and they did not get banned. You are all a ♥♥♥♥ing joke. A new year, a new trion? ♥♥♥♥ off. Same thing as last year, going to ill-run events, poor management and down right ♥♥♥♥ery (real word) when it comes to patching, updates and 2.5/2.9 and onwards. You guys have always ♥♥♥♥ed up and continue to ♥♥♥♥ up on a daily basis. At least once a month you will break the game some way or another. Never have I seen something this poorly managed or executed. I know you're doing your job as the community manager (whatever the ♥♥♥♥ that is? Talk to people on the forums and tell them to eat a dick? That's what you just did for us pirates) but what about all the other people and their jobs?

I just bought my last Apex from you guys. I was actually looking forward to 2.5 but I know you guys will somehow ♥♥♥♥ing ruin this for us just like you have ruined everything else. Korea has player factions. Russia has player factions. If we don't get player factions I am boycotting your ♥♥♥♥ing pathetic game once and for all and I will never look back. I know ALOT of others will do the same. Kyrios (the biggest server you have, don't say morpheus is because morpheus is a ♥♥♥♥ing joke of a server) is majority pirates. You are shooting yourself in the foot BIG TIME.

You can remove this for it being inappropriate or whatever other ♥♥♥♥ing reason you will find, but this is a forum and I am speaking my mind as a member of the community when I say

XL Games ♥♥♥♥ed up by having you represent their game. No other way to say it.
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

I never realized there were so many carebear pirates.

So basicly Trion doing holiday event, and telling that some of the players aren't able to take part in. So what u gonna do about that part of the players? Im playing your game, went pirate, and I can't partipicate in XMAS events, wtf is that? Why you let us have half of the event, and not the 2nd half? It makes no sense.

I bet it's another ♥♥♥♥up that come out, which Trion didn't test / realized.

There is no logic in allowing pirates to be in half of the event and not in the 2nd half.

Can any1 tell me if in KOREA or JAPAN or CHINNA pirates are also not being allowed to use FESTIVAL events?

Nothing's stopping you from smashing boxes. Bring a group so you can pve together if meanies are attacking you.

as i said about 10 pages ago, they dont give a ♥♥♥♥ rofl

Quote Originally Posted by WhoaWoe View Post
    I really don't buy this. It feels too much like a passing of the blame on an issue that Trion staff would rather ignore. As far as everything we've been relayed in the past goes, festival period is governed by Trion. The event was established by XL, but the festival period is Trion's to activate/deactivate. It went down early before, and Trion was able to reinstate it. Maybe they don't have the power to do so and had to request it from XL, but either way, they had some way to get it back in place. Now we're being told "nah this was intended." with an implied "♥♥♥♥ you, you're pirates and not meant to partake."

Way to make the wrong decision here, Trion. The pirate factions aren't small anymore, and many of the pirates are some of your best paying customers.

My irritation now isn't even about the event but rather Trion's blatant disregard and disrespect to a sizable portion of their playerbase. What terrible management.
    BTW I was watching a russian stream yesterday and the Festival period still on
    Aaarroooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Bokuden View Post
    Nothing's stopping you from smashing boxes. Bring a group so you can pve together if meanies are attacking you.
    As much as I don't like pirates: this wouldn't work, because it's a Nuia safe-zone, which means, that people could pick on individual characters while others would not be able to attack to help that character. So people could concentrate on one pirate at a time and others wouldn't be able to help him/her. It's fine by me. Pirates should be happy to have gotten at least half of the festival - I don't think the bad deeds they do to the people of Nuia / Haranya deserve to be rewarded.
    Got a problem, reporting a bot, hacker or an exploit?
    Silence! Trion is busy nerfing cars!
    http://i.imgur.com/CXS77fp.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Bokuden View Post
    Actually there is something stopping this from happening, you can bring all the pirates on the server but since it's in a haranya or nuia controlled zone the pirates are unable to attack anyone until they're attacked first so even a group of 500 pirates could get killed by 5 people in time if those 5 have enough single target damage to burst those people before healers could save them.

Everyone complaining that all pirates who find this unfair are just carebears aren't looking at the mechanics that truly make this a nightmare for pirates, as a pirate myself I still do this event every chance I get and every time I'm stopped by a group or 4-6 people, making it very hard to win any fight to keep doing that event so I'm stuck in jail for the remainder of the candy canes timer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWiggler View Post
    LOL I wonder if Trion will ever realise that about 80% of their serious players currently play, have played or wish to play the pirate faction
    That must be why way under 1% of players play it. If it rounded it would be 0%.

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    That must be why way under 1% of players play it. If it rounded it would be 0%.
    If those numbers are true then it's only because they count people who've long quit and the hordes of alts that are really only 1 player, I can't say anything about other servers but on Kyrios I personally know well over 200 pirates and if you're saying there are still over 20,000 people active on Kyrios not counting alts then I'd have to ask how I can only find a few dozen in major cities at any given time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast