+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Slayers Recruitment Video, Enjoy :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Shamblez View Post
    You have a crappy sail crest that has a dig at We Few to show case the fact that you are not triggered? You went out of your way to make a sail about us.... and you're not triggered? right.....
    Coming from the guy who went out of his way to make a video about SlayerS...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaradis View Post
    Coming from the guy who went out of his way to make a video about SlayerS...
    Definition:
    "Going out of one's way" - To get stuck in the map of an MMORPG and watch as a guild known for Exploiting and Hacking (Who take pride in having such people in their guild or being associated with such people), also known for Mass recruiting from other guilds when they begin to lose, also known for using such tactis as, Harassment, Abuse and Threats to achieve the goal of having players quit in order to get on top again, repeatedly not be able to make up an easy cliff face, have a laugh at it, realize you are recording so you decide to make a video about it. Spend about 4-5 minutes using Windows Movie Maker which you were thinking about testing out anyway since your Premiere Pro Sub ended.

I remember seeing the EXACT definition for that

Glad you came to the show Jaradis, pitty your brain also did not follow.

Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamblez View Post
    Definition:
    "Going out of one's way" - To get stuck in the map of an MMORPG and watch as a guild known for Exploiting and Hacking (Who take pride in having such people in their guild or being associated with such people), also known for Mass recruiting from other guilds when they begin to lose, also known for using such tactis as, Harassment, Abuse and Threats to achieve the goal of having players quit in order to get on top again, repeatedly not be able to make up an easy cliff face, have a laugh at it, realize you are recording so you decide to make a video about it. Spend about 4-5 minutes using Windows Movie Maker which you were thinking about testing out anyway since your Premiere Pro Sub ended.

I remember seeing the EXACT definition for that

Glad you came to the show Jaradis, pitty your brain also did not follow.

But using MS Paint to put text over an image that you found on google in <10sec is so much more "Going out of your way"

I mean, i'm no genius... but...

To be fair though, I think both sides of this stupid forum keyboard warrior stuff are ******ed.. But that is besides the point. It does provide minor entertainment while I "work"

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroyukihime View Post
    I heard a rumor that Aurablade and some West are rerolling to join SlayerS. Don;t know if this is true or not. However I also heard that delph ghost ship may drop some 100 gold packs instead of the 1 3000 gold pack soon. I don't know if my source are right or not.
    Well you're definitely right about Aurablade rerolling lol, him and some of his guildies are already leveled up and on their D, some "hero" amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Luendar View Post
    Well you're definitely right about Aurablade rerolling lol, him and some of his guildies are already leveled up and on their D, some "hero" amirite?
    Guess he was tired of trying to motivate the unwilling and incompetent. I give him props for lasting as long as he did tbh.

Also, Shamblez... "A guild (SlayerS) who is known for exploiting and hacking..." Please enlighten us on this accusation.

You have no idea that that, right there, is the most heavily weighted and enforced rule of the guild.

So if you have any evidence of any member exploiting or hacking please present it.

If you don't (and I expect you don't) - and you're just having a triggered episode (which I think you are) then all I can say is be very careful with false accusations. It only damages your credibility.
    OLDMATE
    Snazzy Seagull
    of
    <lllllll>

CONVICTION PIRATE

THERE BE PIRATES IN THESE WATERS

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroyukihime View Post
    I heard a rumor that Aurablade and some West are rerolling to join SlayerS. Don;t know if this is true or not. However I also heard that delph ghost ship may drop some 100 gold packs instead of the 1 3000 gold pack soon. I don't know if my source are right or not.
    Aye, it's true. It was time to make new friends since my old ones decided to ♥♥♥♥ on me.

Anyhow, it all doesn't really matter what I am doing anyways. It should have no effect on you. Slayers don't need me, you guys and the west never really want to work together with me ... so this changes nothing really.

You've all broken the Hero and now he's just a lowly peon.

Quote Originally Posted by Luendar View Post
    I'm really sad how you change your attitude so fast ever since joining Pirates, there must be something in the water.

P.S.

Aura does whatever the ♥♥♥♥ he pleases. You should all know this by now, I am never seeking anyone's approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurablade View Post
    Aye, it's true. It was time to make new friends since my old ones decided to ♥♥♥♥ on me.

You've all broken the Hero and now he's just a lowly peon.
    What a crock of ♥♥♥♥. How many months* ago did you abandon We Few and go back west? How many months did we coddle you while you did nothing for us in return? How many times did we ask you to come back and join the fight?

Seriously, this victim mentality you have is beyond pathetic. Just own up to what you are.
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Best Tank and everything else NA ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
    Captain of the USS Partyboat
    1v1 Arena Grand Champion

It's over. We must let Salphira die. Come let us all join the Overlords.

Dial back the emo rp a little bit, Aura. :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast