+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Slayers Recruitment Video, Enjoy :^)

This was me when I heard Aurablade joined SlayerS.
    Attached Images
    We Few
    because, why not

Archery/Defense/... <---- meta is for front runners
    Carpentry 180k

Quote Originally Posted by Aurablade View Post
    It's over. We must let Salphira die. Come let us all join the Overlords.
    Ya every time slayers is getting pressured, people like you, weak hearted rerolls looking for easy handouts, go and join them and plus up their numbers. Slayers would already be disbanded by now if it wasn't for people like you.
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Best Tank and everything else NA ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
    Captain of the USS Partyboat
    1v1 Arena Grand Champion

gotta get ready for xfers you know

Well I, for one, welcome our new RP overlord.

DEsPiTE aLl my RagE iM stiLl a PalaDiN thAt dieS To a maGe
    OLDMATE
    Snazzy Seagull
    of
    <lllllll>

CONVICTION PIRATE

THERE BE PIRATES IN THESE WATERS

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    Ya every time slayers is getting pressured, people like you, weak hearted rerolls looking for easy handouts, go and join them and plus up their numbers. Slayers would already be disbanded by now if it wasn't for people like you.
    People like me? LOL. There is no one like me.

Also keep in mind we allied Slayers vs WEast Alliance.

There's no point in us hashing this out, you're already passed judgement that day with Ironside. Now you can look to Paradox to take our place.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoaWoe View Post
    Dial back the emo rp a little bit, Aura. :P
    I randomly stumbled upon an oracle the other day...and I heard him say to a crowd of passerbys, " To Win Salphia, you must do one of the following: 'Break Aurablade or make him an ally.' Woe is you, for Slayers has done both.' "

People like me? LOL. There is no one like me.

Also keep in mind we allied Slayers vs WEast Alliance.

There's no point in us hashing this out, you're already passed judgement that day with Ironside. Now you can look to Paradox to take our place.
    I passed judgement on you the day you went back west like the little crybaby sore loser you are.

Quote Originally Posted by disciprine View Post

DEsPiTE aLl my RagE iM stiLl a PalaDiN thAt dieS To a maGe
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v-3...ature=youtu.be

The arena farms blarkz.
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Best Tank and everything else NA ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
    Captain of the USS Partyboat
    1v1 Arena Grand Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    I passed judgement on you the day you went back west.
    Honestly, you guys shouldn't get mad. Isn't this what you guys wanted? Me, as a enemy?

We're not geared, we aren't yet active in the Slayers war machine yet. I don't even have an arcane buff with 4-5 blue auroria pieces.

Right now you guys don't even seriously try. Slayers are at their weakest I've ever seen, the lack of competition or whatever has made them some what complacent. Even in this state, you guys are unable to do some serious damage. And whatever war you guys think you are doing are just skirmishes that will never win long term.

What is your leadership gonna do?

I felt like being here just in case...

and plus reunion with Toshi/Blarkz and a couple others is nice.

Honestly, you guys shouldn't get mad. Isn't this what you guys wanted? Me, as a enemy?

We're not geared, we aren't yet active in the Slayers war machine yet. I don't even have an arcane buff with 4-5 blue auroria pieces.

Right now you guys don't even seriously try. Slayers are at their weakest I've ever seen, the lack of competition or whatever has made them some what complacent. Even in this state, you guys are unable to do some serious damage. And whatever war you guys think you are doing are just skirmishes that will never win long term.

We Few did it to Salphira when they ♥♥♥♥ed up West, SlayerS got bigger and richer by We Few civil war with the BRA, i remember as clear as a sunny day, 1 week after We Few went pirate and Rising ON disband, SlayerS went Red Dragon and nobody could stop them... part of SlayerS being big today is WE FEW'S FAULT.
    Aurablade was in We Few that time... when things became hard for him again he went back to West for ♥♥♥♥ and giggles. I dare to say he went back to release his innerfarmer and after 2 months as West he realizes, West is ♥♥♥♥ and Pirates don't want him also, only place left is being a miserable west or joining the bigger winning blob.

PS: We Few just got it all back, when you shout REROLL, they are rerolls from RO... 30% of what SlayerS is today (the blob of S and Z) is your doing WOW.

Arrow raging. Players quitting. Content being lost. They can barely delay anthalon now when before they could full on stop us and then take anthalon. Now they are We Few months ago, delaying anthalon until Spawn because they know aslong as we are there they can't kill anthalon. We are winning at lusca's. We get everything we need from Abyssal. We are making a ton of gold (individual members) while slayers still sit there with their tree farms in auroria and tier 5 epics (oh wow)

You have spent too long on the west. It makes sense you go to SlayerS though. You were spoon fed in We Few, You got Spoon Fed when you were west, then you cut your ties with us with something stupid and now you're going to SlayerS to be spoon fed. I get it man. It's hard to equate to anything yourself and fight an uphill battle for the satisfaction of winning a hard fight and becoming a stronger pvper for it. It's alot easier to just join the mage ball and become a number.

A weak team of misfits for a weak individual. Perfect fit!
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast