+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: SlayerS @ Abyssal/Luscas. Enjoy :)

SlayerS @ Abyssal/Luscas. Enjoy :)

This is how you actually have no boring parts in a video, by the way. Shout outs to you know who. Thanks to all the pirates who have contributed and made this a thing.

Shout out to Luendar for being a STAR in the video.

O.o I almost fell asleep within the first minute... Nothing impressive here. Maybe next time

Still waiting for a video of arrow with less* players winning a fight. This entire video is nearly a full raid of slayers fighting half a raid of pirates. Why even post this? I don't get it.

I mean, in the raid window alone he has 4 groups more than we had today. Zzzzzzz. You ever wonder why your posts on reddit get laughed at? This is why.

P.S. I can't believe you used that trashcan of mumbling noise in the background of your video and then complain about the actual music I use in mine.
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Best Tank and everything else NA ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
    Captain of the USS Partyboat
    1v1 Arena Grand Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    Still waiting for a video of arrow with less* players winning a fight. This entire video is nearly a full raid of slayers fighting half a raid of pirates. Why even post this? I don't get it.

I mean, in the raid window alone he has 4 groups more than we had today. Zzzzzzz. You ever wonder why your posts on reddit get laughed at? This is why.

P.S. I can't believe you used that trashcan of mumbling noise in the background of your video and then complain about the actual music I use in mine.
    1:30 minutes into the video and you're welcome . It's a shame how you can't even count your own raid frames looooooooool. "half a raid" This guy, makes me laugh every time he tries to count XD. I think it's only we few that gets salty enough on videos enough to the point where they feel the need to dislike them.

Anyway, it's the new year, I said in the title of this thread to enjoy, not to get triggered .

Quote Originally Posted by DeadAir View Post
    1:30 minutes into the video and you're welcome . It's a shame how you can't even count your own raid frames looooooooool. "half a raid" This guy, makes me laugh every time he tries to count XD. I think it's only we few that gets salty enough on videos enough to the point where they feel the need to dislike them.

Anyway, it's the new year, I said in the title of this thread to enjoy, not to get triggered .
    Alot of the scene were cut out and fast forward. The music was not great as well. Kiba made a better at least that was enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadAir View Post

1:30 you outnumber us. I don't think you know how to count. People dislike your videos because you post up pathetic videos of a zerg outnumbering a handful of pirates and think it's noteworthy.

Lets talk triggered.

1v1 Arena Grand Champion

OLDMATE
    Snazzy Seagull
    of
    <lllllll>

CONVICTION PIRATE

THERE BE PIRATES IN THESE WATERS

Quote Originally Posted by disciprine View Post
    A stock image picture is so much better than a screen cap of actual Arrow triggered rage. Good job little guy. You're so good.
    1v1 Arena Grand Champion

But it depicts you all so well!
    OLDMATE
    Snazzy Seagull
    of
    <lllllll>

CONVICTION PIRATE

THERE BE PIRATES IN THESE WATERS

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post

http://imgur.com/a/LvnhG
    This is all taken from the video on our second engagement on reds. The saddest part of this all is that you can't even count your own raid frames. "half a raid," LOL! I love how delusional you are 24/7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast