+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: SlayerS @ Abyssal/Luscas. Enjoy :)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadAir View Post
    1:30 minutes into the video and you're welcome . It's a shame how you can't even count your own raid frames looooooooool. "half a raid" This guy, makes me laugh every time he tries to count XD. I think it's only we few that gets salty enough on videos enough to the point where they feel the need to dislike them.

Anyway, it's the new year, I said in the title of this thread to enjoy, not to get triggered .
    I got about 15 seconds in, music was ♥♥♥♥. Look down and realize it's over 9 MINUTES LONG!!!? Fast forward to about 6 minutes something, music is still ♥♥♥♥. Nice example of how not to make a video to trash your opponents. Nice images of your weapons to arrow, real classy, no one gives a ♥♥♥♥ about your p2w weapons because you don't do any damage with them.

TL;DR Failure of a video.

P.S. Nice stock image dickaprine. Nice way to show you're not an amateur.
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

Actually loved the music

Simple Youtube search and I found something way more pleasant and would lay over alot better for a fast paced 2x sped up, cut up video montage of highlights.

Also In future Arrow should caption as "SlayerS Highlights". Because that's what it is when you cut out all the best bits of your videos and only show you winning. As Gallus said. Show us a video of SlayerS winning an uphill battle. 25 SlayerS beating 40 or so Pirates. THEN I will watch it and maybe show arrow some love, in the mean time

haha!

Also Calipsaa!~ Come pocket heal for me! We can have mad adventures together
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I am a Pirate... arr?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamblez View Post
    Also Calipsaa!~ Come pocket heal for me! We can have mad adventures together
    Never!!! Take Toxic instead! Dude is a beast

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroyukihime View Post
    Alot of the scene were cut out and fast forward. The music was not great as well. Kiba made a better at least that was enjoyable.

aww thanks <3
    ~ Kiba ~

Man... He edited out the part where he jumped off his Galleon into the water without a pocket healer or a full raid behind him and I pressed 4 buttons and killed him.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Sweet Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsidem View Post
    Man... He edited out the part where he jumped off his Galleon into the water without a pocket healer or a full raid behind him and I pressed 4 buttons and killed him.

Sweet Video.
    Ironside you need PROOF on these forums. SlayerS doesn't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuella View Post
    Never!!! Take Toxic instead! Dude is a beast
    Toxic sent me a mail. He was like.. Bro, I got you bro and I was like... broooooo XD
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I am a Pirate... arr?

Toxic sent me a mail. He was like.. Bro, I got you bro and I was like... broooooo XD
    Bro...

snip
    Tfw we few are the only group of people complaining about the video/music. LOL! Oh, by the way, there are plenty of parts in the video where there isn't a raid around, kind of like the 1v3(4 if dopie didn't just run away). If you could only look past your rage and salt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironsidem View Post

Sweet Video.
    If the scenario actually went like that, it'd probably be entertaining. Thanks .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast