+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trion is not updated with korea

Trion is not updated with korea

Trion ase said time we will catch the balls Korea where is the 2.5 Trion? korea now in its 2.9 (liars)

We're getting 2.5 later this month. We'll probably have 2.9 sometime in spring if not early summer, depending on when KR gets 2.9 released(if it isn't already)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

DA♥♥♥ did I just read?

Quote Originally Posted by mataroto View Post
    Trion ase said time we will catch the balls Korea where is the 2.5 Trion? korea now in its 2.9 (liars)
    Go make a big ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and sit in a dark room and smoke it. Dont come out until its finished and your feeling better.
    You can only appeal bans by sending an email to appeals@trionworlds.com.

um am I the only one who actually understands the OP?

He is saying Trion said we will catch up with KR and from then on be on the same page

Clearly this is not happening since we are lagging behind

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

He is saying Trion said we will catch up with KR and from then on be on the same page

Actually, I have to disagree. This is actually a ploy to make us think one thing but mean another.

This is a PERVERTED attempt at a warped sexual mindf*ck.

Trion's ♥♥♥♥♥ in said time(undisclosed) will catch the balls of many from Korea. Where is the 2.5" (inches?) Trion? Korea know it is 2.9" (Liars)

What a sicko...

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Well we are GRADUALLY catching up. KR is getting 2.9 in two weeks, we should be getting 2.5 in 3 hopefully.

That said i doubt we will ever be DAY/DATE with KR for a variety of reasons Translating/localizing/etc being foremost. I do recall Trion say they want to "catch up" but i never recall them saying we'll ever be day for day on updates. if that changes, great though

LOL @phatty - funniest post of the day!
    Got a problem, reporting a bot, hacker or an exploit?
    Silence! Trion is busy nerfing cars!
    http://i.imgur.com/CXS77fp.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreus View Post
    Well we are GRADUALLY catching up. KR is getting 2.9 in two weeks, we should be getting 2.5 in 3 hopefully.

That said i doubt we will ever be DAY/DATE with KR for a variety of reasons Translating/localizing/etc being foremost. I do recall Trion say they want to "catch up" but i never recall them saying we'll ever be day for day on updates. if that changes, great though
    No we aren't. We have been consistently behind korea, and all over versions, this entire time. We have not once pulled any closer the entire year+ this game has been live. We are always at least a full update behind. We are always months behind russia. Trion has not once demonstrated that they are effectively trying to pull us closer. In fact they have done the opposite. They broke 1.0/1.2 into multiple parts and delayed level 55 for half a year. They then cut 1.7 into 3 parts. They claimed to have put 1.8 and 2.0 together but in fact sat on 1.8 content and spread it out over a 3 month period.

This isnt even a matter of being up to date with korea. We are behind all other versions.

Russia got to 2.5 late November, early December. So if we don't get to 2.5 in a week or so, this will end sadly for Trion. Tbh the population on the servers fell to ground levels in a year, purely because there were no new things added, that would reel in some people.
    And srsly though if we get to 2.5, I would want to be at least a patch or two ahead of Russia. Because XLG and Putin are *$#@!

Edit:
    Don't look at when the forum acc was created I've been here since 2004.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast