+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Land Ownership for new player?

Land Ownership for new player?

Which EU-Server should I choose to get my piece of Erenor later in the game? I play since 6 days on Rangora. There it doesn`t work. I`m lvl34 and have all materials for a own house and farm, but free land doesn`t exist. so many unused scarecrows-farms and if i wait to destroy scarecrows, other players occupied land, with a further unused farm before i can build my house. How can i play this game without land ownership? new players not welcome? why? i pay real money to have land ownership in this game, then only patron can have land ownership. i quote: patron benefits: Land ownership: Claim and own a piece of Erenor by placing farms and houses!

you should be able to find a 8x8 but a 16x16 might be harder to find. Just circle all the zones. If you want there's probably going to be little parcels of land available on Auroria but depending on the zone you might end up dead most of the time. Rangora is the new server and it's the most populated so most of the land will be taken and sadly most new players are being directed to it which worsens the situation.

Savanah, Rookbourne, Perinoor usually has spots on all servers.
    Savannah is pretty much one big housing zone. If you can't find a free spot there you should be able to buy one for cheap.

Land ownership can become a burden, the biggest trick is to find a way to make your land work for you. If its not turning a profit for you, then you are better off without it
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

I just want to add that patron does not guarantee you have land- it gives you the ability to pay taxes.
    Extra labour, loyalty etc- those are the patron benefits

The best way to get land is to pick an area you want to live in. You will be able to find a 8x8 spot somewhere in that area. Work your 8x8 daily and keep an eye on other land in the area thats not getting used or just go around them checking the dates the taxes are due. Soon enough you will find a 16x16 in that area that comes free. Keep an eye on the area and im sure soon you will be able to place a 24x24 and so it goes.
    You can only appeal bans by sending an email to appeals@trionworlds.com.

Thanks for hints. then new plan. i play this game as economic simulation in next time.

trade runs, i mean. without own land.

Keep an eye out and take note of Demolish times on plots.

I've recently landed a 24x24 and 2 16x16's For free. In NON pvp territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Varigg View Post
    trade runs, i mean. without own land.
    Trade runs, in almost every case, are more profitable if you buy the input goods rather than growing them. You make more money if you save the labor and just run more packs with it instead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast