Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Publisher Request subforum

Lightbulb Publisher Request subforum

It's been almost 3 weeks since there have been any updates in the Publisher Requests area of the forum.
    I had very high hopes for this section of the forums since I thought XL Devs would be reading and maybe responding, but it seems as though this subforum is really just smoke and mirrors.

When will it be updated and what should expectations be as to how often it should be updated?

Both Trion and XL staff have been on holiday.

Since December 15th when the last update was posted?

Quote Originally Posted by ncbwilson View Post
    Since December 15th when the last update was posted?
    Oh sorry, I didn't realize you needed daily updates on all issues.

They have been out of the office for 2 weeks, and you are complaining that there were no updates for three weeks.

So in reality you are complaining that there were no updates for a week.

Reality - figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    Oh sorry, I didn't realize you needed daily updates on all issues.

They have been out of the office for 2 weeks, and you are complaining that there were no updates for three weeks.

So in reality you are complaining that there were no updates for a week.

Reality - figure it out.
    The event timer post hasn't been updated since October 28th. Most of them haven't had a single update since they've been created. The issue itself is 8 months old

The post on the submarines was posted 10-28-2015 10:57 PM and has not been updated further.

Also I've yet to find this thread in the forum:
    "Will there be a single master thread that will show what items are coming in future updates?

Yes, there will be a "Upcoming Features" post that will show what items will be coming to the game as of our next update. This post is subject to change as more features are confirmed or changed by XL during their development."

Quote Originally Posted by felixius View Post
    The event timer post hasn't been updated since October 28th. Most of them haven't had a single update since they've been created. The issue itself is 8 months old
    They don't update them unless there is something to update them with.

You should know this.

Also I've yet to find this thread in the forum:
    "Will there be a single master thread that will show what items are coming in future updates?

Yes, there will be a "Upcoming Features" post that will show what items will be coming to the game as of our next update. This post is subject to change as more features are confirmed or changed by XL during their development."
    Oh, I was unaware that we were at the end of time now, and anything that was once said as being implemented at some point now has no chance of ever happening.

Someone call Dr. Who.

Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    Oh, I was unaware that we were at the end of time now, and anything that was once said as being implemented at some point now has no chance of ever happening.

Someone call Dr. Who.
    I think you are stretching a little bit, you're right we shouldn't hope what is said will be implemented in any timely fashion...
    Also not replying with something whether it is just "this is still under investigation, and is stack ranked lower on the backlog" goes a lot further then silence.

you're right we shouldn't hope what is said will be implemented in any timely fashion...
    Expectations need to be tempered when playing this game.

Small point about a thread for upcoming features - almost all upcoming features are displayed during a livestream the same week they are confirmed to be in an upcoming build. Why do we NEED an additional thread for that?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast