Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Publisher Request subforum

Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    Expectations need to be tempered when playing this game.

Small point about a thread for upcoming features - almost all upcoming features are displayed during a livestream the same week they are confirmed to be in an upcoming build. Why do we NEED an additional thread for that?
    Because some of us don't want to watch a livestream and instead would rather read about it and would only expect it to be done since it was stated in the publisher request forums that it was going to happen?

My expectations are very low as is for this game based on some of the ways I've seen things handled since pre-launch, however this post was a call for hope that if something is being said was going to happen that it would be carried out. I'm not sure how you are involved with Trion or XL but I don't expect you'll be the one to update that forum anyway so not really sure what your point is on defending them.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #12
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    I will be sweeping through the publisher request subforum later today or tomorrow to give all issues an update. I apologize, but I've been trying to catch up with other, more pressing tasks (and PMs) before moving on to that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    I will be sweeping through the publisher request subforum later today or tomorrow to give all issues an update. I apologize, but I've been trying to catch up with other, more pressing tasks (and PMs) before moving on to that forum.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ncbwilson View Post
    Because some of us don't want to watch a livestream and instead would rather read about it
    So read about it then.

They don't update them unless there is something to update them with.

You should know this.
    That's the point though. It's been 8 months, and there's no new information on this?

Celestrata gave the impression that they would consider separating the builds between NA/EU. How come we haven't heard anymore about that? You can say they don't have anything to add yet, I'm taking that one step further and asking why they don't have anything to add. Tempering expectations is one thing, but when you stall on an issue for 8 months, it's pretty clear that you just don't give a ♥♥♥♥. The majority of the employed playerbase hasn't been able to catch an abyssal attack on a weekday since it launched, and it's become even worse since daylight savings pushed it up an hour earlier.

So read about it then.
    Thank you Noaani, your helpfulness knows no boundaries...

Quote Originally Posted by felixius View Post
    That's the point though. It's been 8 months, and there's no new information on this?
    It took almost a year and a half to raise the family cap from 8 to 10.

XL do not move fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by ncbwilson View Post
    Thank you Noaani, your helpfulness knows no boundaries...
    You said you didn't want to watch a livestream, but wanted to read about it, so I gave you a link to where you could read about what was said in the last livestream...

I assume you knew that Celestrata does do livestream recaps now. I think she has missed one since she started doing them in November.

Celes you can lock this thread now/delete it if you like since you've addressed the question, anything further will just be a flame fest. Thanks again.

It took almost a year and a half to raise the family cap from 8 to 10.

XL do not move fast.
    Except when there's a glitch in the cash shop causing them and Trion to lose money right (Apex dupe)?

Also, I'm not sure how you could reasonably compare the family cap and the event timing issue. The family cap was/is low priority, and rightfully so. The event timing should have been the number 1 issue from the beginning of 1.7 on. Even if Trion was working their ♥♥♥ off on the issue, they sure haven't told us about it.

10.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #20
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Closing the thread at the request of the OP.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2