+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Journey to Dahuta

Journey to Dahuta

Good afternoon, Dahutafarians (official term)~

I am considering shuffling a character to your server, but I fear the RP may prove too intense.
    Please, if you could be so kind as to answer the following questions;

❤ Has the server deteriorated into cat prostitution, or is there still legit content and PVP goals?
    ❤ On a scale of 1-10, how angry are your French players when losing a 1v1 to a healer?
    ❤ On the whole, what is your server's opinion on lesbians and travelling circuses?

Thank you so much for your help, enjoy your day!
    Honeycomb
    Shatigon ~ Pirate Bay
    (Real Lord of Golden Ruins, Best DJ EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyalu View Post
    ❤ Has the server deteriorated into cat prostitution, or is there still legit content and PVP goals?
    ❤ On a scale of 1-10, how angry are your French players when losing a 1v1 to a healer?
    ❤ On the whole, what is your server's opinion on lesbians and travelling circuses?
    1) While cat prostitution is a thing in the Caenord red light district, there is definitely tons of legit content and PvP goals still.
    2) I personally didn't encounter french that flamed me after killing them yet so I would give it a 1/10.
    3) I definitely support lesbians and travelling circuses and I'm sure so does most of Dahuta!
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

1. yes
    2. 8 ... depends
    3. no

Dramahuta is everything, we still have em all.
    Join the west, its still in shembles ...

If you are a pvp player, dont join this dead server you'll regret it, carebears everywhere
    JHii - PiNk GM - Prophecy - West
    Jhianahaha on Youtube

Good afternoon, Dahutafarians (official term)~

I am considering shuffling a character to your server, but I fear the RP may prove too intense.
    Please, if you could be so kind as to answer the following questions;

Thank you so much for your help, enjoy your day!

Regarding cats you may have to ask someone else but for the western part we still working on making our Elves a useful part of society by teaching them how to steal stuff. Just for clarification an Elven who isnt stealing has to be drowned or fed to the kraken.

Actually on our realm the french players are the PvP nerds who kill each other for fun and rub their naked breasts with blood.
    The greeks are afraid about everything so do not sneak up on them as you might get wet if they turn around.
    The dutch are just drunk all the time and the english guys pretend to not care.
    The germans buy all the land and ride on cows along the coastline throwing random words at people to intimidate them like "Schmetterling", "Schnitzel" and "Sauerkraut"!

We like the travelling circus (we had one already but flying monkeys are no longer with us) and if the lesbian brings her female friend some beer and isnt to picky with the gender choice it could be a nice evening.

Welcome to the party!

PS:
    We have some nice roleplaying guilds her and even if some people complain the realm could use some color. btw I like the circus idea if you really want to do something like that. Just on a side note regarding sexual orientation etc I think we are at least 10 years after the point someone would still care about preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhii View Post
    If you are a pvp player, dont join this dead server you'll regret it, carebears everywhere
    There is alot of carebears for sure. But the fact that you are a pirate and cant really go on east/west continent, you do miss "alot" of pvp.

I mean technically I am a pirate, is pirate faction best on your server too?

I get the feeling from these posts that East faction is pretty dead?
    Honeycomb
    Shatigon ~ Pirate Bay
    (Real Lord of Golden Ruins, Best DJ EU)

hahaha loved this

I mean technically I am a pirate, is pirate faction best on your server too?

I get the feeling from these posts that East faction is pretty dead?
    Not really dead but they fight too much within their own faction. The main issue is not the fighting but the reason why they do it. If you have fights within your own faction that can be inpiring and fun but they are more like miserable kids poking each others eyes.

Lets paint a clearer picture to give you a better understanding. "I have seen 3 Estern guys from different guilds waiting outside the Nuia and watching a pirate player killing a lvl 20 eastern player who was questing and played this game the first time over and over again just for fun. The lvl 20 guy was just questing with a complete new guild and didnt understand why they didnt help him."

Try the same stuff at the western side. Even the ♥♥♥♥iest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ within the western faction would have done something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silmaris View Post
    Lets paint a clearer picture to give you a better understanding. "I have seen 3 Estern guys from different guilds waiting outside the Nuia and watching a pirate player killing a lvl 20 eastern player who was questing and played this game the first time over and over again just for fun. The lvl 20 guy was just questing with a complete new guild and didnt understand why they didnt help him."

Try the same stuff at the western side. Even the ♥♥♥♥iest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ within the western faction would have done something about it.
    West would have attacked the pirate even if he was peacefully helping the low lvl quest, after they made a nation wide call, and form a full raid to fight that 1 guy, then boast about wrecking noob pirates.

Plus, the ♥♥♥♥tiest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ would have killed the pirate and then the other guy xD
    Icy
    Alexander

SpellSinger

Dahuta ,Savage,Saint Domingue
    Taris,OverweightGangstas

Guides, PvP clips and Giveaways :
    www.youtube.com/icyzinhd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast