+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 75

Thread: I know things are tough for slayers, but really?

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by disciprine View Post
    Ok, let's play the condescension game...

    What facts have I stated?
    What facts are wrong?

    You clearly can't comprehend this simple idea: if you make accusations provide proof, and susbstantial proof. Leave no room for ambiguity.

    In the case of the above cart blocking - all I said was "try and take more than one SS - and do it from different angles"
    I will upload an example once I'm home where I have Mestophelis(spelling?) and KoF blocking and two different occasions.

    In the case of you calling exploits / RMT / hacking - your only proof is you saying they talking on Facebook in Portuguese.

    Provide evidence. It will be actioned.

    As I said. The golden rule for SlayerS, told to me on day one when I left Affinity, is no exploits / hacking. I can't say it any clearer.

    Work on your comprehension skills before you start to condescend again. I'm being as polite as I can.
    As proof is not done on their main however they do on their alt.
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-hackers/page2

    On some side notes you only state your opinion on the matter here some:
    I literally said im not defending anyone because I wasn't there to see it. (lie and not facts)

    About me posting proof and stuff on the forum:
    I understand you can't post on these forums about it

    As for that golden rule in slayers: I told the same thing too. remember the rule about scammer did that change too.
    I join slayers before you did Disciprine. Did you know this fact?

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroyukihime View Post
    Even with proof with slayers still allow them back. Should I tell you who the RMT was manstein and rmx. They post their dealing on facebook in Portuguese no less but hey there was even post on this forum about it too. Since I am not allow to post it. Since everything I posted is not a lie unlike some people.
    Manstein was never allowed back into the guild after finding out what he was up to. Sorry to burst your bubble. As far as rmx goes, he hasn't been heard from since before manstein. It's a guild on a video game, and just like every scenario where there's a lot of people in one organization, there are going to be corrupt ones, but that doesn't taint the innocent ones. I feel bad for you that you can't see this.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAir View Post
    Manstein was never allowed back into the guild after finding out what he was up to. Sorry to burst your bubble. As far as rmx goes, he hasn't been heard from since before manstein. It's a guild on a video game, and just like every scenario where there's a lot of people in one organization, there are going to be corrupt ones, but that doesn't taint the innocent ones. I feel bad for you that you can't see this.
    SlayerS does literally that all the time lol, the fact that YOU can't see it is pathetic. "Whats that, one person in your guild said some stuff we didn't like? whelp your whole guild is KoS now"

    "you got voted instead of us as heroes? Whelp everyone in your guild is KoS now"

    "you put a slayers in jail one time? Whelp everyone in your guild is KoS now"

    Lol you guys are grasping at straws if you're saying its sad for OTHER PEOPLE to be like that when you're like it too.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Chum View Post
    SlayerS does literally that all the time lol, the fact that YOU can't see it is pathetic. "Whats that, one person in your guild said some stuff we didn't like? whelp your whole guild is KoS now"

    "you got voted instead of us as heroes? Whelp everyone in your guild is KoS now"

    "you put a slayers in jail one time? Whelp everyone in your guild is KoS now"

    Lol you guys are grasping at straws if you're saying its sad for OTHER PEOPLE to be like that when you're like it too.
    Questioning integrity is different from exercising a game mechanic. Hello?

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAir View Post
    Manstein was never allowed back into the guild after finding out what he was up to. Sorry to burst your bubble. As far as rmx goes, he hasn't been heard from since before manstein. It's a guild on a video game, and just like every scenario where there's a lot of people in one organization, there are going to be corrupt ones, but that doesn't taint the innocent ones. I feel bad for you that you can't see this.
    I don't think slayers have any integrity left after all the lying. You knew that thing happening and he left your guild with no consequence. I was there when manstein left the game. SlayerS give him a honorably farewell to him.

  6. #36
    Senior Member disciprine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    875
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroyukihime View Post
    I don't think slayers have any integrity left after all the lying. You knew that thing happening and he left your guild with no consequence. I was there when manstein left the game. SlayerS give him a honorably farewell to him.
    Did you get an honorably farewell to you?

    Manstien was kicked in spectacular form and made an example out of.

    The only liar here is you.
    OLDMATE
    Snazzy Seagull
    of
    <lllllll>

    CONVICTION PIRATE

    THERE BE PIRATES IN THESE WATERS

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by disciprine View Post
    Did you get an honorably farewell to you?

    Manstien was kicked in spectacular form and made an example out of.

    The only liar here is you.
    No I did not get one. Please enlighten me
    However all I know and saw in Austera was a group of slayers saying their farewell to him. Kick in spectacular form XD lol
    Keep up your lie .
    You just admit to it. There were people in your guild who cheated.
    So much for as Discriprine said. The golden rule for SlayerS, told to me on day one when I left Affinity, is no exploits / hacking. I can't say it any clearer. ( more excuse,lies and secret)

    Yeah keep it us all the dark about your dirty little secret. Eventually everyone knows

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by disciprine View Post
    I literally said im not defending anyone because I wasn't there to see it.
    I said take multiple ss's for better proof in the future
    People block us all the time.

    Those are the things I said. How, from that, can you say I somehow turn a blind eye to RWT / Hacking / Exploits?

    That's a big jump in topic don't you think?

    I understand you can't post on these forums about it, as you yourself said, but please upload your proof of these accusations to imgur and provide us with a link.

    SlayerS does not tolerate exploiting / hacking / RMT. These are literally the base rules of the guild.
    That's funny. SlayerS befriended Slaughter (Scammer, Exploiter and Hacker), They recruited Poweranger(Exploiter and Scammer) and there are several people within the guild that run the Modpack that allows you to check friends list and also stealth hack. There are some bots in SlayerZ aswell.

    I need not prove anything as I have witnessed first hand of Trion's commitment to making this a better game by banning the Hackers, Exploiters and Cheaters of the game. Case and point, Slaughter and Poweranger. It is not against the terms and conditions to Scam but it is to Exploit a game's mechanic, which they did. I reported it with sufficient evidence, I talked to a GM and they said they had sufficient evidence provided by myself and some SlayerS members. There were no bans. and then Poweranger was accepted into SlayerS even with players having a problem with him and his "friends".

    There is no hiding that SlayerS "rules of the guild" actually do not exist. You accept re-rolls from the west. People who have spoken ♥♥♥♥ about you, people who have fought against you, people who have campaigned against you, spies, scammers, exploiters, hackers, people who deal in RMT, people who harass individuals, threaten people, steal and lie. There is not a single person on this server or other servers you will not say no to because at the end of the day Drax said it once and said it good "This is a numbers game".

    Asking SlayerS about their legitimacy is like asking a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ if he did in fact ♥♥♥♥ that woman, the answer is no because why would you admit to being a piece of ♥♥♥♥? Same reason you would not admit, as the leader of the guild, about what your members do.

    SlayerS make apparently,155k+ a week as said so by Drax. thats over 600,000 gold a month for how many months? That's about 3 Enoan Galleons a month, 24 Epic tier 1's a month, 37 Anthalon 4 piece sets (If you bought them) or about 50-75 Mythic Ship Components.

    Now I don't know about you, but those numbers don't add up with the amount of stuff SlayerS ACTUALLY has. So either they are lying about the amount of gold they make or the gold is being sold. Those are the ONLY two available options.

    Drax doesn't lie so it leads you to wonder.
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

  9. #39
    Senior Member disciprine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    875
    How do we go from "next time try and get a few SS's from different angle with hauler blocking" to this garbage?

    Salphira never ceases to amaze.
    OLDMATE
    Snazzy Seagull
    of
    <lllllll>

    CONVICTION PIRATE

    THERE BE PIRATES IN THESE WATERS

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    308
    Shamblez is legitimately confused, looooooooool. Also, Manstein was kicked out with a lot of choice words being said to him. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts